Groups

very funny spam email from Saif Al Islam Ghadaffi !!!

from Saif Al Islam Ghadafi
    reply-to Saif_Islam_Ghadafi@myself.com
    to
    date Tue, Mar 29, 2011 at 5:26 AM
    subject VERY URGENT

My names are Saif Al Islam Ghadaffi, the son of the present president of Libya. I am contacting for an urgent assistance. As you can read and see in the media, my family is presently undergoing tough time in the hand of the masses due to his long stay in power as the president of Libya for over 40 years now. Although there is no way you can satisfy human being, my father has done so many things to better the life of our people unfortunately they never appreciated his effort instead to resulted in calling my family bad names. I have already called the international community, European Union to come down and investigate things instead of taking side without proper investigation as I know that we will be vindicated.

Pls read more: thefirstpost.co.uk/757…ims
    The International community has reached a resolution for immediate seizure of our assets both in US and the UK.

I want to request your humble assistance to receive a total sum of $20.5 million US dollars which we have succeeded in moving in cash to one of our Africa coast.

You will receive this fund directly and keep in a safe keep while I shall come down to meet you for necessary investment as may be suggested by you. You should kindly let me know your percentage as we will be ready to share whatever percentage for your assistance.

You may call me on my UK satellite mobile on: 00447024035058
    Do note that this transaction is legal and risk free, I shall wait for your urgent response to my mail id: Saif_Islam_Ghadafi@myself.com

Read more on this: webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?hl=en&q=cache:u7eI895cFAIJ:haaretz.com/new…lnk

Thank you,
    Saif Al Islam Ghadafi.

10 Comments

I think you should go for it!

Banned

Cool, what's the problem?

I rang him he told me he doesn't deal with me .

lets all call the satellite phone for a bit of scambaiting!

@ myself.com X)

lol

Ah found the root of the problem, I closed his listing... "Wanted to request your humble assistance to receive a total sum of $20.5 million US dollars which we have succeeded in moving in cash to one of our Africa coast."

I told him he couldn't list as it has no RRP.

Have sent him the contact us link.
    Edited by: "Adam2050" 29th Mar 2011

Banned

Adam2050

Ah found the root of the problem, I closed his listing... "Wanted to … Ah found the root of the problem, I closed his listing... "Wanted to request your humble assistance to receive a total sum of $20.5 million US dollars which we have succeeded in moving in cash to one of our Africa coast."I told him he couldn't list as it has no RRP.Have sent him the contact us link.

I think i've better odds on getting the $20m than a reply using that

the letter seems fine, but i would have thought his emaila address woudl have been Saif_Islam_Ghadafi@libia.com lol....

anyway i didnt win the friday roll over so im going for it.... called him and and he seems fine, we are meeting in starbucks at 1.00pm for lunch (hes paying!).

I love these things. They can't even keep the spelling of Gadaffi and Ghadafi consistant. Other than that though looks totally legit.

PS: Make sure ya state 100% as ya percentage cut for it.
    Edited by: "CyDoNiA" 29th Mar 2011

I got one of those too. But mine was a little different...

URGENT RESPOND
    Private Email
    Add to Contacts
    To:

My names are Saif Al Islam Ghadaffi,

the son of the present president of Libya. I am contacting for an urgent assistance. As you can read and see in the media, my family is presently undergoing tough time in the hand of the masses due to his long stay in power as the president of Libya for over 40 years now. Although there is no way you can satisfy human being, my father has done so many things to better the life of our people unfortunately they never appreciated his effort instead to resulted in calling my family bad names.

I have already called the international community, European Union to come down and investigate things instead of taking side without proper investigation as I know that we will be vindicated.

Please readmore: thefirstpost.co.uk/757…ims

The International community has reached a resolution for immediate seizure of our assets both in US and the UK.

I want to request your humble assistance to receive a total sum of $45.5 million US dollars which we have succeeded in moving the cash to an undisclosed Area.

You will receive this fund directly and keep in a safe keep while I shall come down to meet you for necessary investment as may be suggested by you. You should kindly let me know your percentage as we will be ready to share whatever percentage for your assistance.

Kindly contact me on my private email address for further correspondence Email; sai_fal_islamghadaffi@hotmail.com

Do note that this transaction is legal and risk free.

I shall await your urgent response.
    Read more on this: webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?hl=en&q=cache:u7eI895cFAIJ:haaretz.com/new…lnk

Saif Al Islam Ghadaffi
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764309
      2. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism11
      3. What are you loving on the BBC at the moment?63219
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917266

See more discussions