Very help - advice stacking interest?

Found 21st Apr
Hi peeps,

Got a letter today for a Very offer of £30 cashback on a £60 purchase placed on BNPL. I have already got a balence of interest free for a PS4 Pro which has about £170 left interest free until Nov/Dec this year, question is if I add this deal, how long does the interest free run? Does it stack on top? I don't want to sign myself up to something stupid and APR charges... I never pay interest!

Its a good offer to get God Of War and £10 of items for £30.

Thanks for your help, I appreciate the terms probably help but I would prefer to ask the wise community here and someone who has probably gone through the process.

Thank you
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
They don't stack. You select which one you want to pay off and when, when you go on to pay each month. Its a bit difficult to follow to be honest, you have to find a tab called something like BNPL and a drop down menu tells you what you have on BNPL. You then pay what you like off each item. Easy to follow once you find the tab.
mrty8 m ago

They don't stack. You select which one you want to pay off and when, when …They don't stack. You select which one you want to pay off and when, when you go on to pay each month. Its a bit difficult to follow to be honest, you have to find a tab called something like BNPL and a drop down menu tells you what you have on BNPL. You then pay what you like off each item. Easy to follow once you find the tab.

I see so effectively if I accept I will have two tabs, one for the PS4 Pro with the remaining balence/time etc and another for the £60 which will eventually drop to £30. I don't suppose you know how long you get interest free for a small spend of around £60? Sorry for loads of questions!

Thanks for the response
Last offer I took up from Very was £30 off £60 spend. To get interest free you need to pay 3x monthly installments (Take 3).
RiverDragon82 m ago

Last offer I took up from Very was £30 off £60 spend. To get interest free …Last offer I took up from Very was £30 off £60 spend. To get interest free you need to pay 3x monthly installments (Take 3).

I will double check the letter, so the £30 deducted after the product(s) arrived? Then pay a tenner a month? (If you only spend around £60 of course).
Edited by: "loopylloyd" 21st Apr
I bought 3 items for £93.96. Very deducted £30 and I'm paying at the moment £21.32 every month for 3 months, interest free.
Edited by: "RiverDragon8" 21st Apr
RiverDragon859 s ago

I bought 3 items for £93.96. Very deducted £30 and I'm paying at the m …I bought 3 items for £93.96. Very deducted £30 and I'm paying at the moment £21.32 every month for 3 months, interest free.

Got you. Will check it out. Thanks for the replies mate.
loopylloyd12 m ago

I will double check the letter, so the £30 deducted after the product(s) …I will double check the letter, so the £30 deducted after the product(s) arrived? Then pay a tenner a month? (If you only spend around £60 of course).

Bullseye.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants