Groups

Very important question

This question was asked at thefrisky.com this week and I wonder what HUKDers would do given the chance to be the opposite sex for 1 day????

16 Comments

Yeah would be great to lay in bed all day :whistling:

Just ought to edit that as only people that know me would realise i'm only jesting there & i could lose friends :oops:

Banned

I´d love to do the washing up!

Banned

Probably come on here and offer to PM nude images of myself or just generally flirt with everyone to get my rep count through the roof :whistling:

I'd get up, expect my clothes ironed and ready, eat my served full english. Go to the pub for the day and leer at every woman with a pulse, then get a kebab on the way home (after i've peed up a wall in an alley) stagger home to my wife and expect a little lovin' lol

master_chief;8603133

Probably come on here and offer to PM nude images of myself or just … Probably come on here and offer to PM nude images of myself or just generally flirt with everyone to get my rep count through the roof :whistling:

You talking about me :x

Banned

I'd also go to the gym and spend a ridiculous amount of time getting changed.

master_chief;8603175

I'd also go to the gym and spend a ridiculous amount of time getting … I'd also go to the gym and spend a ridiculous amount of time getting changed.

Ah good - you're not talking about me :lol:

Banned

smell my own farts and brag.

Banned

Just sit there and observe if their minds are always as vacant as they appear.

Banned

tinkerbell28;8603215

Just sit there and observe if their minds are always as vacant as they … Just sit there and observe if their minds are always as vacant as they appear.

he said opposite sex:whistling:

Banned

casparwhite;8603232

he said opposite sex:whistling:

:lol:

Quote from Steve Martin's character (Harris K. Telemacher) in the film "L.A. Story":

"I could never be a woman, 'cause I'd just stay home and play with my breasts all day."

BFN,

fp.

Mod & Ed

Put my hands in my pockets and juggle

Have sex !! There are 3 big unanswered questions that all mankind would give anything to know the answer too!

First - Is there really a god ?
    Second - which came first the chicken or the egg ?
    Third - whats having sex is like for the opposite sex ?

OK this can't haep you with 1 and 2 but can 3 lol

Look into a mirror and be like "Oooo free pron".

RiPPeR;8603583

Have sex !! There are 3 big unanswered questions that all mankind would … Have sex !! There are 3 big unanswered questions that all mankind would give anything to know the answer too!First - Is there really a god ?Second - which came first the chicken or the egg ?Third - whats having sex is like for the opposite sex ?OK this can't haep you with 1 and 2 but can 3 lol

After the third option you may be able to answer the question at #2.

BFN,

fp.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …99187
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846286
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?30119
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764508

See more discussions