Groups
    EXPIRED

Very late delivery with from DHL?

Hi im expecting a delivery today for a new phone from dhl and it says up till 9pm, i find it hard to beleive they will deliver this time of night

Has anyone had a delivery this late before with dhl, on the tracking it says out for delivery!

23 Comments

8.30pm I've had one

DHL use part time self employed couriers who can deliver at anytime of the day

Didn't someone ask this yesterday?

Supermod

Give them a call, from your mobile.

Yep ive had one 8.30 ish

OP Depending on your location and the havoc caused by a little bit of snow could arrive very late or not at all.

Original Poster

gave dhl a call twice tonight and they both said i would get it tonight but i have a bad feeling

Original Poster

rachel.jones88

Yep ive had one 8.30 ish

i wish dhl would find out whats going on with the driver

hopefully the driver can post here for our sanity

sickly sweet

Didn't someone ask this yesterday?

Might actually have also been Strobez. This is his second thread on this delivery just tonight.

I had a delivery last Xmas at about 11:30pm

Original Poster

tracking now says delayed due to the weather, no info on when they will deliver!!

ill check me crystal ball, dim your lights.

Its all gone quiet, either the dhl guy turned up, or op died.

my condolences

They screwed me yesterday, had bought a PC in different parts, their package didn't turn up so I'm waiting till Monday for it to arrive. What's surprising that City Link *was* on time for once, on the same day.

Original Poster

phone never turned up and it says on tracking delayed due to weather, it never came today so guess im looking at a monday delivery!!! another shocking service from dhl...

strobez1977

phone never turned up and it says on tracking delayed due to weather, it … phone never turned up and it says on tracking delayed due to weather, it never came today so guess im looking at a monday delivery!!! another shocking service from dhl...

Hardly fair on DHL when it's snowing and numerous airports are closed. How do you think the parcels get round the country so fast?

strobez1977

phone never turned up and it says on tracking delayed due to weather, it … phone never turned up and it says on tracking delayed due to weather, it never came today so guess im looking at a monday delivery!!! another shocking service from dhl...

So yeah, same thread on Monday?

Original Poster

peodude

Hardly fair on DHL when it's snowing and numerous airports are closed. … Hardly fair on DHL when it's snowing and numerous airports are closed. How do you think the parcels get round the country so fast?

listen i understand that they couldnt get to me last night but they should of delivered to me today, hardly a plane is it!
    Edited by: "strobez1977" 27th Nov 2010

Original Poster

vengod

So yeah, same thread on Monday?

yeh im thinking of it, got to be a good thing!

How much did you pay for delivery?

Original Poster

Are they likely to try and deliver tomorrow as it will be the next working day since they were ment to deliver it

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. In-store receipt cashback - Shopitize, TopCashBack's 'Groceries', Quidco's …2598
    2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!543739
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767125
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423114452

See more discussions