Groups

VERY loud ringtone needed - can anyone help

ok so my dad has just got a new phone as his old one was very quiet and we now need to find him a VERY loud ringtone.

does anyone have any ideas on one i could download (preferably for free) can be mp3 if necessary

any help would be great

10 Comments

I had issues with a tone I wanted for messages being too quiet so I bluetoothed it to my pc, used a wav editor to re-recorded it with +100% volume and then transferred back to the phone, worked like a charm, if a little bit of a hassle. I'm sure someone will have a better idea.

Original Poster

good idea but only problem is my dads phone doesnt have bluetooth, there is a data cable though so i may try that

Banned

just record yourself screaming into the phone and set it as the ring tone.....

my dad has his set really loud but I still have to go downstairs, get his phone from the living room and give it to him when he is in the next room....... does my head in.. one day i put it on silent!

Banned

patchy987;3966510

good idea but only problem is my dads phone doesnt have bluetooth, there … good idea but only problem is my dads phone doesnt have bluetooth, there is a data cable though so i may try that

if you find one that you like you can bluetooth/cable it to your phone and mms it to ur dad..

Original Poster

imranmaz;3966517

just record yourself screaming into the phone and set it as the ring … just record yourself screaming into the phone and set it as the ring tone.....my dad has his set really loud but I still have to go downstairs, get his phone from the living room and give it to him when he is in the next room....... does my head in.. one day i put it on silent!

had to laugh at this one, can just imagine it scaring the life out of him !!

imranmaz;3966520

if you find one that you like you can bluetooth/cable it to your phone … if you find one that you like you can bluetooth/cable it to your phone and mms it to ur dad..

never thought of this but will look through my mp3's now

This states it's very loud, don't know if it will be ok on your Dad's phone though? :?

free-ringtones.ie/sho…htm

Just uploaded you this:

rapidshare.com/fil…tml

If he can't hear that then get him to do this: ;-)

http://www.esato.com/board/ui/XXQgA1q7c817t1fGD8YX.jpg

Banned

steevieboy4u;3966812

Just uploaded you … Just uploaded you this:http://rapidshare.com/files/180333943/Fire_Engine_-_Ringtone.mp3.htmlIf he can't hear that then get him to do this: ;-)

I used to have that phone.....:oops:

zedge.net/

It's full to bursting with mobile phone goodies:thumbsup:

Audacity is a free prog that will let you change the volume. You could also try this free online site (but it only accepts mp3 files):

vloud.com/

patchy987;3966598

never thought of this but will look through my mp3's now

If you use a song, pick one that kicks in straight away, not one that takes a minute. By the time it really gets going loud enough the person ringing will have hung up.

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best tablet for 100-150? Quid11
      2. Glazing Clay Pots for Drinking22
      3. How are Very for pre-orders ?33
      4. Furniture Sliders45

See more discussions