Very new customer cash back

Found 31st Mar
Hi

I want to purchase something on Very.co.uk to get the topcashback 11% off.
Do I need to sign up for Very account via the Top cash back link?
Or can I just sign into the account I only just setup yesterday for Very, via the tcb link?
How does tcb know I'm a new customer?
Community Updates
AskCashback
9 Comments
Also does tcb usually work well with Very, any experience with that?. Thanks
Safest bet would be to sign up again after clicking through from TCB. In theory, the retailer should report a first purchase as such, but best to make it obvious...

The retailer page on TCB should indicate the tracking reliability/payment speed etc. at the bottom right of the page (scroll down).

That said, I've been waiting nearly 2 years for a "new customer" issue to be resolved (different retailer though), so don't depend on TCB paying out correctly, even if it does track!
Ferris34 m ago

Safest bet would be to sign up again after clicking through from TCB. In …Safest bet would be to sign up again after clicking through from TCB. In theory, the retailer should report a first purchase as such, but best to make it obvious...The retailer page on TCB should indicate the tracking reliability/payment speed etc. at the bottom right of the page (scroll down).That said, I've been waiting nearly 2 years for a "new customer" issue to be resolved (different retailer though), so don't depend on TCB paying out correctly, even if it does track!

Ok thanks for the info Ferris
By the way do you think tcb pays out as well as quidco?
blackfridaydealhunter1 h, 39 m ago

By the way do you think tcb pays out as well as quidco?

It depends there can be issues with both and also depends how you make your purchase. Best way is to clear all cookies (in your history) then login into TCB/quidco and then click across to the retailer and complete the transaction there and then. Make a note of your order number and the date/time you performed the transaction (incase it doesn’t track and you can submit a claim).
Edited by: "cmdr_elito" 31st Mar
Ferris2 h, 33 m ago

Safest bet would be to sign up again after clicking through from TCB. In …Safest bet would be to sign up again after clicking through from TCB. In theory, the retailer should report a first purchase as such, but best to make it obvious...The retailer page on TCB should indicate the tracking reliability/payment speed etc. at the bottom right of the page (scroll down).That said, I've been waiting nearly 2 years for a "new customer" issue to be resolved (different retailer though), so don't depend on TCB paying out correctly, even if it does track!

Sign up with a different email address via TCB, clearing cookies before signing up. Don't give them any wriggle room.
cmdr_elito47 m ago

It depends there can be issues with both and also depends how you make …It depends there can be issues with both and also depends how you make your purchase. Best way is to clear all cookies (in your history) then login into TCB/quidco and then click across to the retailer and complete the transaction there and then. Make a note of your order number and the date/time you performed the transaction (incase it doesn’t track and you can submit a claim).

or just use a different browser solely for TCB / Quidco. Saves deleting cookies and having to enter all your login details everywhere again
Don’t rely on that cashback. My bf used the new customer offer on very and only got the standard rate, which was a difference of £50. Over a year later and they are still “investigating”.
Edited by: "choccie32" 31st Mar
It will probably be fine, but if anything goes wrong good luck dealing with their support.

uk.trustpilot.com/rev….uk
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions