Very Pleased

Found 9th Jan 2010
Used a £2.50 code at zavvi yesterday (Thanks HDUK) to buy mighty boosh series 3 (i love that show). It was in stock so i was expecting it to be here in 3 -4 weeks :P
But, No, get email today at saying they have posted it very happy.

Oh and by the way Heroes is just satring on BBC 2 !!!

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
10 Comments

good result :thumbsup:

i ordered a cd today and while looking seen a alan carr dvd and thought i have always liked him so ordered that also went to checkout and it should have been around £6 so put the code in and it says £0.35p! and i have had my confirmation email so dont know what happened there but i only put the winning code in from here and thats what happened so well happy! cheers hukd!

you have received it? or just an email saying its been sent?

Original Poster

crse2008;7488592

you have received it? or just an email saying its been sent?

Been despathed, still could take awhile but from my previous orders with zavvi 1 day to despatch it is alot more quicker than normal :thumbsup:

i waited about 2 weeks for my 1st one but thats been over christmas and the bad weather

Original Poster

wulshaz;7488652

i waited about 2 weeks for my 1st one but thats been over christmas and … i waited about 2 weeks for my 1st one but thats been over christmas and the bad weather

My last order from zavvi took them almost two weeks to dispatch even though it was instock the whole time :x . i can't see how it can sometimes take them so long while other websites, play for example, have dispatched the next day about 9 out of ten times.

i have only just started using them so we will see how it goes

ErrorOperator;7488621

Oh and by the way Heroes is just satring on BBC 2 !!!

oooh you're my hero!!!

Sky +'d and series linked! lol

Original Poster

ChipSticks;7488719

oooh you're my hero!!!Sky +'d and series linked! lol

no problem. and its two episodes tonight

I must say, Zavvi have improved a lot over the past few weeks.
They were usually complete turds with their delivery times and no stock, but the last few DVD's i got from them arrived just a few days after ordering.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7771924
    2. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread49411031
    3. The Last of Us Remastered (PS4) £10.77 (Add-on item) @ Amazon USA27
    4. Is Black Friday a big con!1723

See more discussions