Very Pre Order Advice Needed

Posted 25th Oct 2018
Pre ordered rdr2 from very, hoping it comes for tommorow, but haven’t received any dispatch emails yet. Any one pre ordered a game from very before and received on release day?
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
not used very for games, but years ago used a few diffrent firms most did have the game to you on day of release or a day before. i think only once it didnt turn up till a few days later. I always buy digital games now, get them on day of release, game share 1 game on 2 xboxes and most important i dont have to get up to change disc...
It Will probably be sent out today via royal mail and you'll receive tomorrow.
I ordered the Xbox one x Scorpio edition and it was supposed to be delivered on release day but only came the day after
You can track your parcel in your very account. Mines still processing but hopefully will change to shipped today fingers crossed!
Yes my copy of Super Mario Odyssey was delivered to local Collect+ location on day of release. Also both me and my brother recieved our SNES Mini's on release day (home delivery).
There has been restrictions so it doesn't get sent early. That's probably why.
Use them quite a lot for my pre orders and haven’t had one late yet.... Fifa came earlier than expected this year too
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants