Groups

Very - Promo code mystery

This might be a silly question, but I am a newbie to Very....

I purchased Xbox S bundle on Friday(25/11/16) used a promo to get £25 off.

I joined as a new customer and gave all the details including household income for credit check, etc. When i got to the checkout i got the option to enter the promo code and used it. The promo code applied successfully and got the discount , then i went on and made the full payment right there.

After a while i got the email to confirm the order, which shows the bundle i ordered and the promo code used, all good so far.

So on Saturday i logged in my account , to check the order status, etc. I noticed the promo code not shown and i been charged the full price. Also the full price is currently showing on my credit card statement.

I have emailed Very to question this, and also went one LIVE Chat. The guy on the live chat told me the promo code has been applied to my order but not showing because it will take 45 days to apply and credit to my account . Is this normal or , has anyone else experienced this?

thanks guys.

sorry for the long story, tried to keep it short.

5 Comments

No this is correct. When the statement is generated it will show the discount. Dont worry

Banned

Hi, I had the same prioblem with the recent "buy any gaming bundle and get £50 back to my account"
    it was supposed to be back in the account by nov 8th, so i spoke to chat and online chat, they confirmed i'd get it but it won't be credited to my account until nov 21st

it still hasn't showed up and they seem to be ignoring any messages now?
    I wouldn't trust these cowboys..... but I do hope they honour your deal

Original Poster

wonkey

No this is correct. When the statement is generated it will show the … No this is correct. When the statement is generated it will show the discount. Dont worry

thanks for the reply. I assume statements are created end of each month?

Original Poster

tanky2017

Hi, I had the same prioblem with the recent "buy any gaming bundle and … Hi, I had the same prioblem with the recent "buy any gaming bundle and get £50 back to my account"it was supposed to be back in the account by nov 8th, so i spoke to chat and online chat, they confirmed i'd get it but it won't be credited to my account until nov 21stit still hasn't showed up and they seem to be ignoring any messages now?I wouldn't trust these cowboys..... but I do hope they honour your deal

wow, im shocked. this is the situation i don't want be. my first thought was 45 days seemed to be too long to wait

u tried contacting them via twitter , see if they any use that way?

DealDog

wow, im shocked. this is the situation i don't want be. my first … wow, im shocked. this is the situation i don't want be. my first thought was 45 days seemed to be too long to waitu tried contacting them via twitter , see if they any use that way?

Best way to go at them, companies hate any type of negativity on social media
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sportsmania.eu down. Any alternatives?2854
      2. I want some backless loafers for men33
      3. Hard drive 'died'(?), what can I do? (for computer wizards please!)510
      4. Xbox one region locked codes?22

See more discussions