Groups
    EXPIRED

Very quick Quidco Question!

Very quick question! Never used Quidco ever! Just signed up filled in all my details. Do I just click on the Website I want to get cash back from then the green bar at the bottom, and it automatically Quidco is going through? How does it work? Sorry I'd rather not read thw whole quidco conversation as theres tons of pages and i'm in a rush to buy the 3 ZTE Dongel! Thanks all!

5 Comments

Yes it's as easy as that .......

It tracks the fact you have gone through quidco to make your purchase.

Banned

log into quidco, find merchant you want, click through, job done, make sure all cookies are cleared as if you have been to merchant via anohter site it can invalidate the cashback, i use internet explorere normally,, but when i use quidco for a transaction i use firefox so know i havent been to site via anywhere else, as only use firefox for quidco purchases

Yep, they do all the hard work:thumbsup: If there was any that is :-D

Yes, if you see the green bar then clicking on that will take you to the website - purchases after that will qualify for Quidco. You might want to clear your cookies beforehand if you have already visited the page with what you want to buy before clicking through Quidco as it may not track properly otherwise.

Original Poster

smithyp1;4663181

Yes it's as easy as that .......It tracks the fact you have gone through … Yes it's as easy as that .......It tracks the fact you have gone through quidco to make your purchase.

sassie;4663193

log into quidco, find merchant you want, click through, job done, make … log into quidco, find merchant you want, click through, job done, make sure all cookies are cleared as if you have been to merchant via anohter site it can invalidate the cashback, i use internet explorere normally,, but when i use quidco for a transaction i use firefox so know i havent been to site via anywhere else, as only use firefox for quidco purchases

Cheers sassie and smithy! Can expire now
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. JBHIFI.CO.UK warning SCAMMERS2643
      2. Easyjet - book now or wait?35
      3. Can anyone share their Sky Go with me for £7.50 a month?67
      4. Dell Outlet Alternatives22

See more discussions