VERY RANDOM TV QUESTION

This quote keeps going through my head...

'Join us here, after the break on, da da da da'

I need the da da da da filling in, im 99% sure it is the name of the show. It's really annoying me. They used to ALWAYS say it before they went to a break. It could be a kids TV programme, i think i'll know it if someone posts it.

32 Comments

Banned

i know the saying! im thinking kids tv to

Is it not.... who wants to be a millionaire?

sorry you said kids, deffo kids yeah?

don't they say that on every program with ad breaks? Well.. it can't have been on BBC1 or BBC2 as they don't have breaks...

Banned

DJNG22;4936311

he's right you know. lol

Original Poster

DJNG22;4936311

No it's not that, i think it has 4 syllables

DJNG22;4936311

Is it not.... who wants to be a millionaire?sorry you said kids, deffo … Is it not.... who wants to be a millionaire?sorry you said kids, deffo kids yeah?

Sounds about rite!

gladiators?
1st thing that came to mind
or does each ''da'' represent a word?

I think that person is right,its Millionaire.

Original Poster

underthestairs;4936331

gladiators? 1st thing that came to mindor does each ''da'' represent a … gladiators? 1st thing that came to mindor does each ''da'' represent a word?

I think it's that, i'll go with that until something else *****s my ears up.

Finders Keepers? lol

Original Poster

that strred out word was priicked, stupid that that is starred out

doest most shows say it??? what about deal or no deal?

I found out other nite ya can't put p r i c k l y heat either lol

Original Poster

shosie;4936347

doest most shows say it??? what about deal or no deal?

Yes they do but i have one in mind, and its not deal or no deal.

Banned

family fortunes (with les dennis lol)

Original Poster

DangerGod;4936385

family fortunes (with les dennis lol)

Nope.

The reason why i think its a kids show is because, i'm imagining the host saying the quote, then an audience of kids shouting the title of the show, weird i know! i dont know what goes through my head sometimes, anyway off to bed now...... will read posts in the morning!

Banned

you've been framed
it's a knockout?

Banned

Are you smarter than a 10 year old?

you sure its not family fortunes coz thats what springs to mind: "join us here, after the break, on Family Fortunes....da dada dadadadadadaaaaa

Im sure it was catchphrase with Roy Walker

Scream;4936656

you sure its not family fortunes coz thats what springs to mind: "join us … you sure its not family fortunes coz thats what springs to mind: "join us here, after the break, on Family Fortunes....da dada dadadadadadaaaaa

they played the blockbusters theme tune?

underthestairs;4936331

gladiators? 1st thing that came to mindor does each ''da'' represent a … gladiators? 1st thing that came to mindor does each ''da'' represent a word?

thats what I thought too, followed by awoooooga!

MinstrelMan;4937912

they played the blockbusters theme tune?

The program was blockbusters with Bob Holness...I remember it well....are two heads better than one?

nlambert;4938019

The program was blockbusters with Bob Holness...I remember it well....are … The program was blockbusters with Bob Holness...I remember it well....are two heads better than one?

can I have a P please bob?

Supermarket Sweep?

Original Poster

No, the da represetns a syllable

crack a jack?

Scream;4936656

you sure its not family fortunes coz thats what springs to mind: "join us … you sure its not family fortunes coz thats what springs to mind: "join us here, after the break, on Family Fortunes....da dada dadadadadadaaaaa

That's the zelda theme.

Supermod

therealslimkaty;4938054

Supermarket Sweep?

Thats what I thought it was...that, and...

Next time you are at the supermarket and you hear that beep, think of all the fun you could be having on supermarket sweep.

Yeah Supermarket sweep the audience used to join in too!

It's still shown on Challenge - great cheesy TV!

Crackerjack??
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523385
    2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17356127
    3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846047
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread414414050

See more discussions