Groups

Very sad news

Banned
    See link.

This murder has happened less than 1/2 mile away from another recent murder of children.

19 Comments

Awful.

Very sad.

its so sickening what goes on in the world today, i dread to think what the world will be like when my daughters in her teens going out, i think i will be to scared to let her out. theres always a murder in the news and recently theres been a few where its a family member who has done it.

Original Poster Banned

pink-ka;8281975

its so sickening what goes on in the world today, i dread to think what … its so sickening what goes on in the world today, i dread to think what the world will be like when my daughters in her teens going out, i think i will be to scared to let her out. theres always a murder in the news and recently theres been a few where its a family member who has done it.

I know it is very sad.

How is your friend? x x

DLM;8281988

I know it is very sad.How is your friend? x x

still the same really, there taking her to hope hospital to do a brain scan next week i think. shes still been coughing but was having fits yesterday. the nurses have advised for her 2 sons to go up which i think is a good idea in one way but i just hope it doesnt scare them to much as her face is a mess and shes got wires everywhere and ones 11 and the others 6 maybe 7.

Original Poster Banned

pink-ka;8282009

still the same really, there taking her to hope hospital to do a brain … still the same really, there taking her to hope hospital to do a brain scan next week i think. shes still been coughing but was having fits yesterday. the nurses have advised for her 2 sons to go up which i think is a good idea in one way but i just hope it doesnt scare them to much as her face is a mess and shes got wires everywhere and ones 11 and the others 6 maybe 7.

Aw, hope she makes a full recovery soon x x

DLM;8282016

Aw, hope she makes a full recovery soon x x

thanks, me to x

if a government actually got tough on scumbags that do something like this i WOULD vote for them

never voted before as they all they same

it is actually really sad the way the world is there are soo many young deaths now and so unnecessary

pink-ka;8282009

still the same really, there taking her to hope hospital to do a brain … still the same really, there taking her to hope hospital to do a brain scan next week i think. shes still been coughing but was having fits yesterday. the nurses have advised for her 2 sons to go up which i think is a good idea in one way but i just hope it doesnt scare them to much as her face is a mess and shes got wires everywhere and ones 11 and the others 6 maybe 7.

I hope it all goes well & my thoughts are with you!

Not clicked the link, but I guess it's something that has happened since time began, and will happen until time ends in no greater numbers than before.

Banned

thesaint;8282098

Not clicked the link, but I guess it's something that has happened since … Not clicked the link, but I guess it's something that has happened since time began, and will happen until time ends in no greater numbers than before.

hmm I dunno... I'd say it was about 87% sad.

vibeone;8282101

hmm I dunno... I'd say it was about 87% sad.

So it's 13% happy?

Some reason...... Adults are starting to lose it lately.......:o

jcaho7;8282359

Some reason...... Adults are starting to lose it lately.......:o

thesaint;8282098

Not clicked the link, but I guess it's something that has happened since … Not clicked the link, but I guess it's something that has happened since time began, and will happen until time ends in no greater numbers than before.

^^^^^that

Banned

jamstaruk1972;8282037

if a government actually got tough on scumbags that do something like … if a government actually got tough on scumbags that do something like this i WOULD vote for them never voted before as they all they same

dont you realise its people that dont vote that ensures they will all stay the same. :roll:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio11
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764199
      3. WWE SummerSlam 2017 discussion thread!11
      4. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1523

See more discussions