Very short notice holiday advice

11 replies
Found 23rd Jan
I have suddenly ended up in between jobs and am looking for a 3/4 night holiday leaving this Thursday (26/1). Where would be a good place to look for last minute bargains without having to enter a destination? Do'nt mind where to go, somewhere warm would be preferable. Thanks.

1. Ask
  2. Holiday
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Holiday
11 Comments

Holidaypirates .. But beware the dodgy flight times . Still have some OK deals though occasionally . Plus somewhere warm for 3 or 4 days ? Unless settle for canaries travel going to eat up the time .
Edited by: "plodging" 23rd Jan

Well 3-4 days cuts it down to 4 hour hour flight times max and warm means as far south as possible.
Probably going to be looking at Morocco, but as it's international and last minute you'll have to cross your fingers and toes for a good deal.

where would you be flying from?

Original Poster

Thanks all. Norwich based, so Stansted looks like the best place

You'll get a good price to Madeira, which is lovely. Not quite as warm as canaries, but great for a short break. From what I recall, flights tend to be Friday and Monday from larger airports.

thompsons. tenerife. hotel hovima costa adeje. . its hot , all inclusive . take 4 anda half hour. adult only and are always cheap neer to the day of takeoff. just went in december for 4days and booked 3 days before going

We are going to tenerife in 10 days cannot wait try here.

Cheapest I can find from Stansted is to Milan £52pp with RYR.

Thu 26 Jan
08:45 – 11:40
London (STN) – Milan (MXP)

Mon 30 Jan
07:10 – 08:20
Milan (MXP) – London (STN)

Warmer:
Barcelona £85 with RYR but cold
Madrid £87 with RYR but cold
Lanzarote £107 with RYR
Antalaya £142pp with Pegasus
Edited by: "neiiilers" 23rd Jan

deckydec

thompsons. tenerife. hotel hovima costa adeje. . its hot , all inclusive … thompsons. tenerife. hotel hovima costa adeje. . its hot , all inclusive . take 4 anda half hour. adult only and are always cheap neer to the day of takeoff. just went in december for 4days and booked 3 days before going

Stayed there a week before xmas, crap food, entertainment by wanna bee's, and get down before 7am if you want a lounger by the pool.

I just booked a short break , as we didn't mind where we went I looked up the cheapest flights for my departure day on skyskanner and then picked one of the top hotels for my destination via the reviews on trip advisor and booked direct with the hotel .
I found it easier to do a short break that way and it gave me far more choice in respect of hotels.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Driving anxiety.1415
    2. THOMSON TUI 2 CRUISE PROBLEM - ANY HELP APPRECIATED11
    3. Xbox Newbie22
    4. Sainsbury’s 25% off clothing?11

See more discussions