Very & Silentnight still waiting delivery customer service non existent please help??

Found 21st Jan
Hi I ordered a silent night matress thru very 12 December it said in stock and available for next day delivery when I ordered it I took this with a pinch of salt but thought how great if it was here. Day after the offer was put thru it updated to say delivery by 18 December date comes and goes then updates to 20 December date comes and goes nothing no emails no information I called they said they didn’t have stock but they would have on 27th December. Left it at that tracking never updates past the date due 20 december. 27 comes and goes nothing called back then told we don’t have stock it will be the 5th again nothing sent 3 complaint emails to which got same generic response we don’t currently have stock of this item till 5 January (baring in mind it’s in stock for delivery online) this date comes and goes we phone very angry and are given date 12 of January assured this will be correct and given £20 gwg! Guess what nothing so called again spoke. To track and trace direct who seemed a lot more in the know than the call centre staff who have no clue iv been put on hold for 30+ till I give up a few time cut off numerous times ect. Anyway this guy absolutely assured us delivery was booked for 18th January and he actually updated tracking so I assumed all was well but no! Never came tracking now showing expected delivery 8 of February!! I’m beyond shocked at the lack of customer service and information I feel iv let it go on so long I don’t want to cancel as it’s all been for nothing I could have ordered from Argos and had one in 5 days. Can anyone offer advice or have you had anything similar with them I’m at my wits end tbh any advice would be great thanks
Community Updates
Ask
9 Comments
Go through a website called resolver, change your very email to the resolver email and communicate through that. It will go through to their UK service. Express your concerns there and mention it’s getting stressful - we had a nightmare returning a TV to Very, they checked all the emails and sent us a £125 on top of a full refund as it has caused so much stress!
I do rate very 90% of the time but this is a big but when something goes wrong forget any help what’s so ever from them . I rang them a few times and every time you get some cs from Africa ,nothing against Africa but the people helping were clueless beyond belief
Just cancel the order and buy elsewhere
hairray1 h, 14 m ago

Go through a website called resolver, change your very email to the …Go through a website called resolver, change your very email to the resolver email and communicate through that. It will go through to their UK service. Express your concerns there and mention it’s getting stressful - we had a nightmare returning a TV to Very, they checked all the emails and sent us a £125 on top of a full refund as it has caused so much stress!

Thanks that’s a great idea iv just sat and emailed through everything with them. Hopefully I will get somewhere. That’s a really good turn out with the compensation. thanks
ashmac1 h, 4 m ago

I do rate very 90% of the time but this is a big but when something goes …I do rate very 90% of the time but this is a big but when something goes wrong forget any help what’s so ever from them . I rang them a few times and every time you get some cs from Africa ,nothing against Africa but the people helping were clueless beyond belief

Yeah I agree I think there website and items are great but customer service is shocking the call centre is dyer most staff don’t have a clue and if you happen to get one that does the reception is awful or get disconnected
masesmum2813 m ago

Yeah I agree I think there website and items are great but customer …Yeah I agree I think there website and items are great but customer service is shocking the call centre is dyer most staff don’t have a clue and if you happen to get one that does the reception is awful or get disconnected

I’ve rang and the Person was unsure so they put it down on me 😭
masesmum2823 m ago

Thanks that’s a great idea iv just sat and emailed through everything with …Thanks that’s a great idea iv just sat and emailed through everything with them. Hopefully I will get somewhere. That’s a really good turn out with the compensation. thanks

You’re welcome. They take a little longer to respond but I’m confident they will sort it.
Contact shop direct company itself in Liverpool,, official complaint to CEO. I had trouble last year with a freezer order. The customer service is in Africa and are useless,, get better results if you go through shop direct CEO
Put your complaint on their facebook page, they will reply really quickly
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants