Groups

Very slow in here today!!!!

Whats going on with HUKD????
    I think the mods have taken all the fun out of the posts that make people smile on here.
    Nobody seems to post any funny things on here anymore, incase they "OFFEND" someone.
    Everyone get a life and start to post some more humor please.
    Im Irish and could do with a few " Taking the mick of the Irish" jokes

6 Comments

Finnegan, drunk as usual, staggers into Church, enters the confessional box, sits down but says nothing.
    The good irish father coughs a few times to get his attention, but Finnegan just sits there. Finally, the irish priest pounds three times on the wall.
    Finnegan yells, "Ain`t no use knockin, there`s no paper on this side either."

catinthehat;4189829

Finnegan, drunk as usual, staggers into Church, enters the confessional … Finnegan, drunk as usual, staggers into Church, enters the confessional box, sits down but says nothing.The good irish father coughs a few times to get his attention, but Finnegan just sits there. Finally, the irish priest pounds three times on the wall.Finnegan yells, "Ain`t no use knockin, there`s no paper on this side either."

Nice one! is it Judy Finnegan?

http://i42.tinypic.com/2ed2qt4.jpg

MMMMMM Judy :P

http://www.irishblogs.ie/images/387147.jpg
    the Irish steve mclaren

Govt says check on your neighbour in cold weather.

87 year old bitch next door hasn't even bothered to come over and check I'm ok!
    Lazy old bitch hasn't even bothered to collect her milk from the doorstep the last few days. Pah!

Banned

oxter;4201697

Govt says check on your neighbour in cold weather.87 year old b***h next … Govt says check on your neighbour in cold weather.87 year old b***h next door hasn't even bothered to come over and check I'm ok!Lazy old b***h hasn't even bothered to collect her milk from the doorstep the last few days. Pah!

:lol:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Free JackpotJoy Plate56
      2. Win a Free minion usb stick77
      3. Tv choice magazine Issue 391313
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717

See more discussions