Found 12th Oct 2008
Just played a great prank on a friend. You know those very sticky plastic barcodes you get on the spine of a CD or DVD? If you buy one in a store they usually rub it over a device which takes the charge out of them so it doesn't beep on the way out the store...but if you get one from a product you've bought online they usually aren't deactivated.

Cue me peeling them off and putting them in a freind's pocket before a trip round town where he caused panic at every store on the way in and out of pretty much every one.

Great fun.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
19 Comments

Lmfao!! evil but sooooo funny.

.. will have to remember this one !

looooooooool how naughty :-D

Original Poster

They are very sticky and can be easily attached to clothing.

Cheap thrills. Love them.

Shekz0r;3176665

They are very sticky and can be easily attached to clothing.Cheap … They are very sticky and can be easily attached to clothing.Cheap thrills. Love them.

lol u shud do this again with another friend, film it and enter it in hukd comp

Original Poster

acecatcher3;3176672

lol u shud do this again with another friend, film it and enter it in … lol u shud do this again with another friend, film it and enter it in hukd comp

Competition? I'm fairly new here and haven't got wind of this. Please enlighten.

Not very nice for the victim, wouldn't they be checked by secrurity staff?

Shekz0r;3176686

Competition? I'm fairly new here and haven't got wind of this. Please … Competition? I'm fairly new here and haven't got wind of this. Please enlighten.

This one
hotukdeals.com/ite…-g/

I did this but stuck it on the bottom of a shoe so it wasnt even obvious to find :thumbsup:

:giggle::giggle::giggle:shame on you heeeheeee

Watched a friend do it to another about 5 years ago, very funny, but I thought this was well old!

Abvance;3176690

Not very nice for the victim, wouldn't they be checked by secrurity staff?

Isn't that the whole point of doing it?? lol......strip search time hehe

Under the collar of their coat is the best place to hide them

OOh..soo naughty..just chuck em on the floor and watch people get them stuck to their shoe-security staff rarely look on the sole of your shoe-chaos..mwahaha

Or, the ones u can get from the store, you can just run a magnet across them and it activaates them again

:lol: remind me never to go shopping with you!

hang on, would you not set the alarm off entering the store as well?

Banned

bellabonkers;3177070

hang on, would you not set the alarm off entering the store as well?

Yup. Both ways

Banned

reminds me a little of this lol...................

uk.youtube.com/wat…tg8
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769591
    2. Unlock access to thousands of hidden movies and genres on Netflix using cod…22
    3. Trying to create a list of short modern video games. Any suggestions?13
    4. #KoemanIn, Thank You Koeman for trying to get Everton relegated!811

See more discussions