Very surprised Jackpotjoy Quidco deal not here!!

10 replies
Found 23rd Jan 2009
Any reason why its not mentioned here that now you get 25£ for depositing & wagering 10£.

Honestly, I am confused.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
10 Comments

..maybe you should add it then

Original Poster

masterruckus;4167166

..maybe you should add it then

I dont know how much it was earlier.

I've done it twice, Once at Quidco and another time via another cashback site, Hasn't tracked with either of them, Put in a support ticket in November.

Mine never tracked either.

Avoid.

Original Poster

shauneco;4167488

I've done it twice, Once at Quidco and another time via another cashback … I've done it twice, Once at Quidco and another time via another cashback site, Hasn't tracked with either of them, Put in a support ticket in November.

How much was the Quidco cashback??

Original Poster

grex9101;4167616

Mine never tracked either.Avoid.

Oh no!! :oops:

KOGONAI;4167619

How much was the Quidco cashback??

£25, Luckily though I actually won more than the £20 I spent...!!!

I've done loads of bingo sites last year, Won about £1,500 in total and about £200 via cashback sites.

Cost me about £100 but only did the sites that paid more via cashback than I had to deposit.

Good luck.

p.s.Gala bingo are giving £20 cashback via Quidco, You only need to deposit £5 and play through it, Plus Gala will give you £20 to play through...!!!

Mines tracked and I got match on what I deposited!

PS. The reason is because Cashback "deals" are not allowed as a deal. They are suggested to be posted in misc.

Original Poster

highguyuk;4168422

PS. The reason is because Cashback "deals" are not allowed as a deal. … PS. The reason is because Cashback "deals" are not allowed as a deal. They are suggested to be posted in misc.

Aah!! Completely forgot.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Whey protien636
    2. CEX grading33
    3. Switch from BT to BT same property different person633
    4. What are the prices of supermarket counter pizzas?44

See more discussions