very very slow slow amazon prime video download for offline viewing and im on fibre broadband ?

hi i am haveing a very very slow slow amazon prime video download for offline viewing and im on fibre broadband ?

and dont know why anyone else help me thanks.

11 Comments

Just tried a download on S6 from BTOpenzone wifi. No issues. Have you tried the usual... closing apps to free up RAM, clearing cache, even restarting your device?

Original Poster

yer ive reset tablet i dont understand

Original Poster

can i download on pc ?

Original Poster

im just gonna try on my phone and see if its the tablet.

If other device is also slow, check if virgin has dug a hole in your area. Happens

Original Poster

its going a bit faster on my phone like strange

Amazon struggle delivering video, they always have - compared to Netflix etc.

I have 160mb Fibre and can download at stupid speed, yet from Amazon it's quite often slow. They insisted it was my device, but I did it on multiple devices, on multiple connections with the same result.

If you have prime, contact amazon, tell them their service is terrible and you expect better and they will chuck a months prime on your account.. done it a few times now!

Original Poster

rite left me phone on 5 hourz didnt download i was dl to sd card i fin it toy.phone and iy dl right away very.odd

Original Poster

lol rite i was downliadig to sd card and it was downloading forever i downloaded to device and its downloading ok now.

Can you run a test at speedtest.net?

3 days for a 2 hour film on my iPhone 6, 12 minutes for a 2 hour film from iTunes on the same BB connection.. definitely an issue with Amazon imho
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2977
    2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2493
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767392
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424514493

See more discussions