Groups

VERY WORRIED FROM PM ON HERE

the scam pm a few people got
    did you get it?
    the one with the job and the weird link?

18 Comments

Banned

"VERY WORRIED"

MAN UP GEEZER!

Banned

Yeah I clicked on it and it wiped my hard drive, been up all night getting my stuff back.

lumoruk

Yeah I clicked on it and it wiped my hard drive, been up all night … Yeah I clicked on it and it wiped my hard drive, been up all night getting my stuff back.

I clicked on it, and my oven broke. I also can't find my left shoe this morning.....

I clicked on it and ended up getting a shoe through the post this morning. Very Worried.

i was just about to click but din't.........,

Just a quick courtesy. Are you still job hunting?
    Oct 7, 2010, 9:07PMFrom:BIKEFREEDOM

Hi, how is your job search going? Are you still looking or looking for something better?

I may have something for you. Dont worry this is not a con. Check out this weblink.

Press Click here.
    Its a 25 mins video. If you are interested to find out more give me a call on ***********. Ome

WTF going on HUKD..............., oO

Edited by moderator: "Phone number removed" 8th Oct 2010

That's weird, mine was:

Just a quick courtesy. Are you still job hunting?
    Oct 7, 2010, 9:14PMFrom:numptyj

Hi, how is your job search going? Are you still looking or looking for something better?

I may have something for you. Dont worry this is not a con. I'm making a movie with a group of friends. I've rounded up the troops from the misk and i've booked a motel in bolton for the weekend. Crazy party fun and getting paid? You must be interested. Check out this weblink.

Press Click here.
    Its a 3 min video of my last movie. If you are interested to find out more give me a call on 0845 SEXZONE. Ivor

bazzaric1 person likes this

That's weird, mine was:Just a quick courtesy. Are you still job … That's weird, mine was:Just a quick courtesy. Are you still job hunting?Oct 7, 2010, 9:14PMFrom:numptyjHi, how is your job search going? Are you still looking or looking for something better?I may have something for you. Dont worry this is not a con. I'm making a movie with a group of friends. I've rounded up the troops from the misk and i've booked a motel in bolton for the weekend. Crazy party fun and getting paid? You must be interested. Check out this weblink. Press Click here. Its a 3 min video of my last movie. If you are interested to find out more give me a call on 0845 SEXZONE. Ivor

so their is more than 1..........,

Banned

That's weird, mine was:Just a quick courtesy. Are you still job … That's weird, mine was:Just a quick courtesy. Are you still job hunting?Oct 7, 2010, 9:14PMFrom:numptyjHi, how is your job search going? Are you still looking or looking for something better?I may have something for you. Dont worry this is not a con. I'm making a movie with a group of friends. I've rounded up the troops from the misk and i've booked a motel in bolton for the weekend. Crazy party fun and getting paid? You must be interested. Check out this weblink. Press Click here. Its a 3 min video of my last movie. If you are interested to find out more give me a call on 0845 SEXZONE. Ivor

I will be going if numpty is that's for sure

I presume there's auditions?

Banned

bazzaric

I presume there's auditions?

Oh no!

eh? wtf why the hell is my name on this?!

Banned

numptyj

eh? wtf why the hell is my name on this?!

i am taking it you missed it - lol

so its a parody on the other thread. riiight.

Banned

cw9652

I clicked on it, and my oven broke. I also can't find my left shoe this … I clicked on it, and my oven broke. I also can't find my left shoe this morning.....

Best post of the day.

i clicked on it and fell pregnant

simon

i clicked on it and .........got the job

I clicked on it and this happened ......

http://sharing.wlfi.com/sharewlin//photo/2010/07/02/AP090830043759_20100702061603_640_480.JPG
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.917
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047185
      3. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery1627
      4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)64491

See more discussions