very.com help

Found 24th Nov 2017
Long story short every time I ring up I'm given different information. However I'm fed up of all this and need to speak to someone English as all these off shore call centres are making this matter so much more complicated. BE AWARE IF U HAVENT SHOPPED WITH VERY DONT! Their customer service is Terrible and you can't understand them
Community Updates
Ask
10 Comments
Maybe if u tell us the problem maybe someone had a similar experience they can help u with. To be honest, I've never had a problem always been helpful
richje1004 m ago

Maybe if u tell us the problem maybe someone had a similar experience they …Maybe if u tell us the problem maybe someone had a similar experience they can help u with. To be honest, I've never had a problem always been helpful

aSKED ME TO RETURN A 79.99 FIRE TV BOX AND ONLY CREDITED ME £10 BACK. THATS MY PROBLEM! the crap service keeps echoing out when their speaking to me. And been giving different info every time i ring. Just checked their reviews on trust pilot and been voted a one star. so you sir must been an exception? lol
Probably already done it but you tried to speak to complaints ?
Here is a copy and past from their website. I know their head office is in Speake Liverpool. Dont have any contacts unfortunately.

We’re really sorry that you are not happy with our service. If you need to contact us, you can do so via the following channels and we’ll do our very best to put things right;

Call our Customer Service team on Freephone 0800 092 3355. They are available from 7am to 11pm, 7 days a week.
If you would prefer to contact us in writing, please click here and complete the webform
Or you can write to us at:
Very
Customer Excellence
Sandringham House
Sandringham Avenue
Chelmsford,
CM92 1LH
32552946-SB58R.jpg
lamboo4 m ago

Here is a copy and past from their website. I know their head office is in …Here is a copy and past from their website. I know their head office is in Speake Liverpool. Dont have any contacts unfortunately.We’re really sorry that you are not happy with our service. If you need to contact us, you can do so via the following channels and we’ll do our very best to put things right;Call our Customer Service team on Freephone 0800 092 3355. They are available from 7am to 11pm, 7 days a week.If you would prefer to contact us in writing, please click here and complete the webformOr you can write to us at:VeryCustomer ExcellenceSandringham HouseSandringham AvenueChelmsford,CM92 1LH

Thanks ever so much. I'll see this through. P.S never shop with very
machomansavage20 m ago

Thanks ever so much. I'll see this through. P.S never shop with very

I second this. Worst customer service I have ever had to deal with, along with dfs!
Got nothing bad to say about Very. Have used them for years, all sorts of different products and always been very good. Can't help unfortunately. I'm sure anytime I spoke with them it was in a British call centre though but it has been a while.

I hate speaking to foreign call centres, drives mental sometimes. Good luck.
Rusty8243 m ago

Got nothing bad to say about Very. Have used them for years, all sorts of …Got nothing bad to say about Very. Have used them for years, all sorts of different products and always been very good. Can't help unfortunately. I'm sure anytime I spoke with them it was in a British call centre though but it has been a while.I hate speaking to foreign call centres, drives mental sometimes. Good luck.

Lol thanks Rusty. Yeah must of been some time ago as always transferred over seas now. It's very annoying.
Try Live Chat, can be more effective and you can screenshot the conversation as well for backup if needed.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants