Very.co.uk

Found 26th Aug 2017
I had bought a lenova laptop from very less than 2 month with extended warranty for 3 years after paying 75 pound more. Now it is not working, so-called very and lenova many times. After 2 weeks of call they finally told me that they can repair it if sending them back to lenova .

I am really fed up with very now, is there any option to get my money back because there service really bad. I even complained them through my account but no reply. So can I complain anywhere else.

Please help
Community Updates
Ask
4 Comments
I assume you paid full with a credit card ?
Edited by: "kester76" 26th Aug 2017
Go onto live chat and tell them you would like to return it because it's faulty. If they say you have to contact Lenovo tell them that the warranty is with them for the first 12 months as per the Consumer Rights Act 2015 if you have no luck close chat and try another chat agent. Good luck.
Edited by: "mackenzie" 26th Aug 2017
my sons lenovo laptop was faulty within the first month ,, then the replacement after 2 years,, sent away for repair to this address call them direct
Lenovo UK
120 Faraday Park
Faraday Road
Dorcan
Swindon
SN3 5JF
Tel: 0333 777 3991
Tel (IE): 1890 928 860
Fax: +44 (0) 871 200 2079
Web: lenovo.co.uk
Under your consumer rights, if the product is less than 6 months old you have the right to return it for a refund. It is up to them to prove it's not faulty. Rather than launch chat, write an email to them. State the previous communication, the problem with the laptop and that in light of Very wishing to ignore your rights and the laptop is faulty that you wish to return it. Ask
them to put in writing that they are willing to ignore your rights as a consumer in the EU.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants