very.co.uk Apple Ipad / Iphone BNPL , make sure you pay off the £3.99 delivery

Found 29th Nov 2017
i see very.co.uk are playing their old tricks,

if you recently took up the 20% off apple products bnpl (buy now pay later)
the £3.99 shipping fee is not included and has appeared on my november statement as payable, you must pay this before the required date on the statement
dont forget if you default, they will likely start charging interest on your apple device..

hopefully usefull to a few peeps out there, maybe common knowledge for many
Community Updates
MiscApple
7 Comments
Very do some good deals (by default due to their wide 20% off Core) but it does feel like you got to walk through a minefield for the next 3 months!
Thanks. I am paying the £3.99 just to avoid any issues, buy now pay in 12 month but dont want issues, case of being extra careful with Very.
its in the T&Cs but i'm sure they'll catch people out..
deleted1431257
Con artists, Very deals should be banned on HUKD.
I personally never bought anything from them ... seems like 'scam r us' outfit with their underhand tactics.
I had told my family never to do business with them.
hass12343 m ago

Con artists, Very deals should be banned on HUKD.

they were for a while, i dont see an issue, play them at their own game, it was 20% off an ipad, very accept credit card payments, pay off the balance, cheapest ipad around.
iDealYou28 m ago

I personally never bought anything from them ... seems like 'scam r us' …I personally never bought anything from them ... seems like 'scam r us' outfit with their underhand tactics.I had told my family never to do business with them.

i've had a couple of ipads off them well under RRP, as above, control the relationship with them..
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants