Very.co.uk Click and collect?

Found 9th Dec 2011
I am trying to place an order with very, but don't want to pay the £3.95 delivery charge.....I am aware that you can use the collect+ service for free delivery but cannot seem to find the option in checkout, can anyone advise me please?
Community Updates
Misc
5 Comments
Original Poster
I am trying to order a couple of 3ds games if that helps.....it says click and collect should work as long as it takes only one man to deliver but collect and collect option not there.....I don't think lol
collect+ service is not available for all items
that's it
lyndaloo

I am trying to order a couple of 3ds games if that helps.....it says … I am trying to order a couple of 3ds games if that helps.....it says click and collect should work as long as it takes only one man to deliver but collect and collect option not there.....I don't think lol

you should be able to do it for 3ds games- have you gone all the way to checkout? From memory im sure theres an option there?
Only advise I can give you is dont use very.
Original Poster
aberamanafc

you should be able to do it for 3ds games- have you gone all the way to … you should be able to do it for 3ds games- have you gone all the way to checkout? From memory im sure theres an option there?

I have gone all the way to checkout but nothing there
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants