Groups

Very.co.uk customer service

I bought a PS4 bundle from Very and missing from the parcel,was a 12 months PS Network 365 days subscription. I have called Very 6 times been promised a call back twice and been cut of 4 time after being put on hold for ever. The last conversation was that they said they had never sold the bundle I bought!!! Does anyone have any contact number/ email address I can try or shall I just accept Very are silly billies and forget the fight.

12 Comments

Firstly, are you sure your bundle included the 365 day subscription? How much did you pay?

Also if that is the case, go onto their live chat, they was great for me and I never thought I would say that about Very since I've had so many poor experiences previously.

Original Poster

joshp

Firstly, are you sure your bundle included the 365 day subscription? How … Firstly, are you sure your bundle included the 365 day subscription? How much did you pay? Also if that is the case, go onto their live chat, they was great for me and I never thought I would say that about Very since I've had so many poor experiences previously.

Hi yes it definitely included it, it's also confirmed on my order email and dispatch email. Live chat has been unavailable for a few days
    Edited by: "sally71" 4th Oct 2016

how much did you pay for the bundle?

tweet them

I second that, tweet them. Always quick to sort out

Original Poster

pookynuts

I second that, tweet them. Always quick to sort out

I don't have Twitter, I think I'll join and give it a go

Original Poster

tince666

how much did you pay for the bundle?

£219.99

sally71

£219.99

​Correct in assuming that was the 1tb Lego bundle? If so it should include the PS plus or additional controller.

I have a complaints contact number will PM you as a i doubt i can put it on here, although don't expect much more help from them I am currently fighting for a £70 refund from there for items they didn't send!

Original Poster

Pacman786

​Correct in assuming that was the 1tb Lego bundle? If so it should i … ​Correct in assuming that was the 1tb Lego bundle? If so it should include the PS plus or additional controller.

No it wasn't the Lego bundle is was a different offer

Original Poster

HayleyW83

I have a complaints contact number will PM you as a i doubt i can put it … I have a complaints contact number will PM you as a i doubt i can put it on here, although don't expect much more help from them I am currently fighting for a £70 refund from there for items they didn't send!

Thank you, I'll give it a go x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. BBQ Lighter Fuel or Gel22
      2. laptop for editing 4k videos (3840×2160p 30 fps)11
      3. Customs charged too much for a little item!67
      4. Do you use a case on your iPhone?1414

See more discussions