Very.co.uk discount

Posted 4th Jun 2020
Hi all,
Someone commented on a post about a discount for new customers at Very. Does anyone know about this?
Thanks
Community Updates
Ask
10 Comments
Look on Quidco they have different rates for them...

just looked on their website they have all the info on there...
Edited by: "Bargainhead" 4th Jun
Bargainhead04/06/2020 14:33

Look on Quidco they have different rates for them...just looked on their …Look on Quidco they have different rates for them...just looked on their website they have all the info on there...

Long standing member of Quidco, but thanks.
I’m actually looking for a discount code for new shoppers, not cash back, if anyone can help?
CharlesCarmichael04/06/2020 15:27

Long standing member of Quidco, but thanks. I’m actually looking for a d …Long standing member of Quidco, but thanks. I’m actually looking for a discount code for new shoppers, not cash back, if anyone can help?

If you open new credit account with them then you might get 10% off on Electrical & Gaming and 20% off on other items, but only on first order. Occasionally there are also new customer discount code for first order like £20 off with order over £80.

Long standing member of Quidco, but thanks. I’m actually looking for a d …Long standing member of Quidco, but thanks. I’m actually looking for a discount code for new shoppers, not cash back, if anyone can help?

It’s all down to specific products and on first time BNPL orders
40974936-Cddt7.jpg
Arto04/06/2020 16:03

[Image]

This is the code I saw! Thanks
I’m not buying Samsung, unfortunately, but @myusernamehasgone234 has posted something very helpful. Hopefully. The page if taking FOREVER to load.
CharlesCarmichael04/06/2020 16:10

This is the code I saw! Thanks :)I’m not buying Samsung, unfortunately, b …This is the code I saw! Thanks :)I’m not buying Samsung, unfortunately, but @myusernamehasgone234 has posted something very helpful. Hopefully. The page if taking FOREVER to load.

40975297-tSfsS.jpg

Shop now, pay later
and get up to 20% off
your first credit order.Apply for a Very Account and enter WELCOME
at the checkout by 30th June 2020.
10% off electrical/gaming and 20% off all
other departments.

Representative
39.9% APR variableOver 18's only. Up to 20% off first credit order. Cannot be used on sale, digital download products,
in conjunction with any other offers or on financial services products and delivery charges.

if your spending more than a £150 the 20% of is better for you...
Bargainhead04/06/2020 16:42

Shop now, pay laterand get up to 20% offyour first credit order.Apply for …Shop now, pay laterand get up to 20% offyour first credit order.Apply for a Very Account and enter WELCOMEat the checkout by 30th June 2020.10% off electrical/gaming and 20% off allother departments.Representative39.9% APR variableOver 18's only. Up to 20% off first credit order. Cannot be used on sale, digital download products,in conjunction with any other offers or on financial services products and delivery charges.if your spending more than a £150 the 20% of is better for you...

Thanks bargainhwad
Post a comment
@
    Text