Groups
    EXPIRED

very.co.uk free phone number?

as titled

30 Comments

Banned

0151 432 1000 is number I use, switchboard for Shop direct Group, just ask to be put through to Very, not free phone but not premium rate either.

Banned

0800 180000 which is free phone.

Also that one, from www.saynoto0870.com

You're welcome.

Edited by: "dbhoy" 29th Jul 2013

Original Poster

numbers keep ringing and no reply.

coolcat1234

numbers keep ringing and no reply.

Did you look at the time before you phoned or made that comment?

Original Poster

RossD89

Did you look at the time before you phoned or made that comment?

well on their website it say 7am til 11pm or something like that so i did check

I contacted them on Facebook and they replied very quickly, not sure if they will be anyone online now but you could try.

coolcat1234

well on their website it say 7am til 11pm or something like that so i did … well on their website it say 7am til 11pm or something like that so i did check

The numbers given aren't for customer services but for a switchboard which will be normal office hours (9-5).
    Edited by: "RossD89" 29th Jul 2013

Original Poster

RossD89

The numbers given aren't for customer services but for a switchboard … The numbers given aren't for customer services but for a switchboard which will be normal office hours (9-5).

i think you would want to read their contact us page??

coolcat1234

i think you would want to read their contact us page??

Out of interest I did and I couldn't find any information about calling their switchboard or their operating hours, only their CS. The switchboard will be available at office hours.

dbhoy

0151 432 1000 is number I use, switchboard for Shop direct Group, just … 0151 432 1000 is number I use, switchboard for Shop direct Group, just ask to be put through to Very, not free phone but not premium rate either.

Thanks for this number, I can ring 01 numbers free, so this really helped, julie

brilliant I hate paying for a call when, you have to chase them. Especial when they don't do what they have promised

Thanku dbhoy i rang the 0151 & got thru to Very straight away

It worked for me thank you

worked for me

Hi All
    I have been trying to find another number for VERY which is not an 0844 number.
    On saynoto0870 I found 0151 432 1000. I rang it this morning Sat 27/12/14 and it said it was closed and gave the opening times.
    However, I was just about to hang up when an automated voice said if you are a customer please hold on and I will transfer
    you to a member of the team.
    I got through to an agent who dealt with my query straight away. RESULT!!!
    This is the number I will be ringing from now on

0151 432 1000 worked, they answered the phone and said First, however i asked to be out through to very and they did.

Worked for me in June 2015. Very many thanks, as I'd already shelled out for a call on 0844. Note that my original 0844 call was really long and not my fault, so I repeatedly requested a refund for it, which they fought and eventually gave me, despite emails saying 'because we provide free methods of contact we don't refund phone calls'. Stick to your guns if you are in the right!

My order from you via yodel was due yesterday and has still not arrived today??? Pls can you let me know when it will arrive?

Spikealex123

My order from you via yodel was due yesterday and has still not arrived … My order from you via yodel was due yesterday and has still not arrived today??? Pls can you let me know when it will arrive?

This isn't Very?

Use the details above and contact them if your order has gone missing......

Spent an inordinate amount of time this morning speaking to ijuts from all over the world! Very obviously recruit telesales from everywhere else but in the UK and all have the stock answer 'You will have to wait seven to ten days for a refund'. When you ask to speak to a manager they haven't got one...and then not even an accounts dept!!!! All have unpronounceable names and don't give a fat rat's crap! However, used the 0151 number and fantastic.....spoke to a English person in the UK who was very helpful...don't dial the 0844 number, that is for dialanidiot! Use the 0151 number....

This company take the p...s been asking since july for collection and refund of faulty tv ,have rang every week to get told no courier has been contacted to collect item .now today been told I cant haverefund just repair and I have to pay for it all.mickey mouse company this is ,fed up of being fobbed off so going to take it further.!

FYI. Just confirming that the 0151 432 1000 actually does still work as of today.

still works.. just used it

still works

First order placed with very.co.uk and dress didnt arrive on promiced day then got text saying dress not now in stock!! Phoned customer services for refund but two days later i noticed i only got refunded my delivery charge!! Not what i paid for the dress!! Phoned and 25 minutes later still waiting for operator who spoke broken english to organise a refund! Absolute **** service and i wont be using this site EVER again nor will i recommend it! X

0151 432 1000 Still working today!

Placed order which arrived not as described on website, spent over an hour on the 0844 number!!!! Plus the operator did not help & would not put me through to manager, kept going over & over the same questions, found 01514321000 number & works, socking customer service & will not use this company again
    Edited by: "Marky9540" 23rd Jul 2016

Worked today still kept waiting for 20 mins but at least is was free minutes

used 0151 number today, and they put me through without any wait.

Please help me to dowlod playvstori
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866385
      2. word association Game74044549
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047161
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767399

See more discussions