Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Very.co.uk how to view old orders.

Posted 15th Dec 2019
Hi, I ordered from very in 2017 to buy a tv. It has now developed a fault and I am trying to find the order. It is not showing on the orders page and nothing is in my emails. Any ideas on where to find the order?
Thanks
Community Updates
New Comment

11 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Pop into live chat and ask them for details. They will be able to give you the info you need.
    Yex10115/12/2019 22:35

Can’t seem to find to. I will try when they open tomorrow

"Want to chat online with one of our Advisers. When you see the chat icon at the top of the screen in our Help & My Account areas, simply click it and start to chat."
    very.co.uk/hel…age
    Try contacting them
    Author
    takethatfan197815/12/2019 22:30

Pop into live chat and ask them for details. They will be able to give you …Pop into live chat and ask them for details. They will be able to give you the info you need.

Can you send the link to the live chat please? Looked everywhere but cannot find it. Thanks
    Yex10115/12/2019 22:32

Can you send the link to the live chat please? Looked everywhere but …Can you send the link to the live chat please? Looked everywhere but cannot find it. Thanks

I think it’s on your account section
    Author
    Arto15/12/2019 22:33

I think it’s on your account section

Can’t seem to find to. I will try when they open tomorrow
    Author
    AndyRoyd15/12/2019 22:39

"Want to chat online with one of our Advisers. When you see the chat icon …"Want to chat online with one of our Advisers. When you see the chat icon at the top of the screen in our Help & My Account areas, simply click it and start to chat."https://www.very.co.uk/help/en/online-help-system.page#help-contact-us

I saw that but there is no button at the top of the page(confused)
    Yex10115/12/2019 22:41

I saw that but there is no button at the top of the page(confused)

"...When..." implies not always.
    In your orders section of your account, don't you need to select the particular time period from a drop-down menu?
    If you took out extra protection cover, there’s a tab in your account page. What you click it’s called product protection, if you never took the extra out and it’s still under guarantee you will need to contact the manufacturer. If it’s not under guarantee you will need to prove the fault was already there to get replacement...
    AndyRoyd15/12/2019 22:42

"...When..." implies not always.

You will need to wait until standard daylight working hours- not all companies are on stand by 24 hours a day
's avatar
Top Merchants