Groups

Very.co.uk (Littlewoods)

i used a 25% discount voucher on very.co.uk which is owned by Littlewoods. They have given me the discount on Cal of Duty MW2 meaning i got it for £23 delivered. If i was going to be refused the discount, would I have been refused upon ordering, or do they charge your card 3 months down the line?

7 Comments

ive been using codes since i had my littlewoods account and never had them take any money back, i think if you use codes all the time they might say something.

They can charge it to your account any time if they suspect you didn't receive the code from them directly...you may be lucky though. Good price if so

I made on order at very with a voucher claiming £10 off, email declared it but they still took the full amount out of my bank, it says they do it in 2 parts and refund the discount before item dispatch, but after recieveing my items and contacting them twice i still have no discount back

Banned

kittykat09;6863361

I made on order at very with a voucher claiming £10 off, email declared … I made on order at very with a voucher claiming £10 off, email declared it but they still took the full amount out of my bank, it says they do it in 2 parts and refund the discount before item dispatch, but after recieveing my items and contacting them twice i still have no discount back

Have you e-mailed them?

[QUOTE=DLM;6863370]Have you e-mailed them?[/Q

I finally spoke to someone half decent on the phone and shes going to look into it and said im definately entitled to it so fingers crossed it comes!! :thumbsup:

Banned

kittykat09;6865391

[QUOTE=DLM;6863370]Have you e-mailed them?[/QI finally spoke to someone … [QUOTE=DLM;6863370]Have you e-mailed them?[/QI finally spoke to someone half decent on the phone and shes going to look into it and said im definately entitled to it so fingers crossed it comes!! :thumbsup:

where was the code from? they are a nightmare trying to get money back if you have used a code you where not sent ie - like one off here

Woohoo just checked and its in there!! well im hopeing its from them as i wasnt owed £10 from anywhere else!!, i really dont think they would have bothered though if i hadnt been so pushy!! I got the code off of here, wouldnt recommend doing it though, not now anyway lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cat Chat77749
      2. Your favourite member of the Labour shadow cabinet is .....22
      3. Bearded chat1222
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767499

See more discussions