Very.co.uk - Make a purchase without opening a credit agreement?

4 replies
Found 30th Nov 2016
Hi,
Has anyone been able to make a purchase through very.co.uk without entering into a credit agreement? If so I would be grateful for some advise as to how to go about opening such an account with them, I.e. is there a particular check box I need to leave unchecked while signing up with them online or something.

Thanks for your help guys and gals.

4 Comments

Sloth/Mod

Hi

You can just order like any other retailer by paying up front with your debit/credit card and no credit account will be applied for

I have made a purchase recently by not opening a credit account. From what I recall there are 2 options. The 2nd option is to wait for a statement and pay off the balance. I received the statement the day before the payment due date but when I called they said there would be no late payment fee as I didn't have a credit account! Not ideal but didn't have a credit account!

I just recently opened a credit account only to get £25 off my £50 which I got fifa 17 for my son birthday. But they had option a just to purchase using credit or debit card no account was needed

Original Poster

Ah okay guys, thanks for the information. Glad to know you can make a purchase without opening an account. Thanks again, will be ordering something later today.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Analogue's Super Nt SNES Wants to Do What Nintendon't33
    2. word association Game74244852
    3. Add one, leave one game54315379
    4. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322803

See more discussions