Expired

Very.co.uk Order Still saying processing?

Found 29th Jan 2014
I ordered from very early today and payed in full via the "pay now with Credit/Debit card" option and still now it says order is being processed, is there someting i need to do or has something gone wrong? Thanks.
Community Updates
Ask
10 Comments
Is this your first order? Did you create an account at the same time? Did you do collect+? They may want to check this is legitimate and contact you first.
Yes it is first order but didnt think that mattered as i am not using any of the credit just straight on to credit card. No i did not do collect plus just standard delivery.
Call them in the morning and ask what that means. You should find your account details in your email. I'm sure all will be resolved. Usually very and woolworths are the same
physco786

Call them in the morning and ask what that means. You should find your … Call them in the morning and ask what that means. You should find your account details in your email. I'm sure all will be resolved. Usually very and woolworths are the same

Cheers will do.
From experience they may call you to check you placed the order. I assume you set up an account as you MUST have used a discount code ...
redhot999

From experience they may call you to check you placed the order. I assume … From experience they may call you to check you placed the order. I assume you set up an account as you MUST have used a discount code ...

Thats the only reason i did order (Discount Code) ridiculous prices otherwise. But i have done it on a previous account and it went straight through came very quick as well don't know whats happened with this one.
I set up an account and the same thing happened to me. They called me to check me out. If you have another account they may query it. Records will show two accounts and they may check you aren't one and the same.
it was a different name one is mine which ive already used and the one i am using for this order is my wifes.
I ordered a ps4 earlier night and it said that i would receive the receipt in 15 minutes now over 7 hour gone and it still says order being processed i really need help what can i do they took my money because i paid full by visa card
Pls help me
can someone tell me how long it takes for your order getting processed from very?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants