Very.co.uk returns policy

Found 30th Jun 2012
How's is very's return policy? Thinking of buying a tv but I might have to return it if it's crap for gaming.

Will they let return it no problems?
Community Updates
Misc
10 Comments
Why not just check reviews on it before buying, what T.V isit?

Anyway i bought a few things from Very, but they were small items like clothing and shoes, it is really really easy to return, you just package it and take it to your nearest Collect+ store. But T.V's could be a whole different story.
hasj2

Why not just check reviews on it before buying, what T.V isit?Anyway i … Why not just check reviews on it before buying, what T.V isit?Anyway i bought a few things from Very, but they were small items like clothing and shoes, it is really really easy to return, you just package it and take it to your nearest Collect+ store. But T.V's could be a whole different story.

LG 32LS3400
Cantona007

LG 32LS3400

Hmm all sounds good but its only 720p, i would say spend a bit extra and atleast get 1080p, 1080p is going to be pretty standard soon, and if your into gaming then the new console generation will make pretty much all games in 1080p.
Edited by: "hasj2" 30th Jun 2012
They have no choice other than to accept a return, it is a legal requireent of the distance selling regulations that you have 7 working days to return the item, as long it is in as recieved condition.

Also, unless they state in their terms that you will be required to pay for the goods to be returned to them, then they will have to pay for the cost to return the goods.
jonny619447

They have no choice other than to accept a return, it is a legal … They have no choice other than to accept a return, it is a legal requireent of the distance selling regulations that you have 7 working days to return the item, as long it is in as recieved condition. Also, unless they state in their terms that you will be required to pay for the goods to be returned to them, then they will have to pay for the cost to return the goods.

I assume they come and collect it from your door? Otherwise your going to have to package it back up again and take it to your Collect+ store. headache!
hasj2

I assume they come and collect it from your door? Otherwise your going to … I assume they come and collect it from your door? Otherwise your going to have to package it back up again and take it to your Collect+ store. headache!

Well, yeah it is a headache. OP, will have to check with Very about how they are going to get it back.

OP, you may as well, look on a few review sites and choose the best TV based on user opinion. Getting a tv and trying it yourself before deciding whether to keep it is the Irish way of doing it.
Edited by: "jonny619447" 30th Jun 2012
no they will collect item from your door,just rebox the tv and make sure u attach a returns lable you,ll be fine,tv will show up on your next statement but it will also show as a credit
chillyyyy

no they will collect item from your door,just rebox the tv and make sure … no they will collect item from your door,just rebox the tv and make sure u attach a returns lable you,ll be fine,tv will show up on your next statement but it will also show as a credit

Right so they don't actually refund you, just give you credit, so you have to use the amount with Very?
hasj2

Right so they don't actually refund you, just give you credit, so you … Right so they don't actually refund you, just give you credit, so you have to use the amount with Very?

If you pay by card you get the money back on your card - They have to.
If you buy it on credit, they will simply take the amount off what you owe them.
but how comes on the returns policy it states that you still need to make the usual payment? ("REMEMBER to make your usual payment, as anything you return will not be credited to your account until your next statement.") surely if you have bought on credit, returned the item, then they should refund via the credit system?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants