Veryme rewards?

Posted 5th Jan
Hi all about to switch to a sim only deal and considering Vodafone or Sky, Vodafone is about £3 dearer a month but you get Veryme,
Is Veryme worth the extra? Believe you get a reoccurring vue offer, what else is on there?

Many thanks in advance for any help!
Community Updates
Ask
8 Comments
Definitely not worth £3 extra per month. I've had Vodafone for about 4 years now and I think I've used the rewards about 3 times. It will be cheaper for you to put the £3 extra to one side and when they have an offer that you would have used, use the money you have put to one side. You'll still end up in profit.
Edited by: "MonkeyMan90" 5th Jan
I wouldn’t pay extra for them, I get it as I’m on Vodafone apart from the odd free coffee or Greg’s, sometimes stuff in Tesco, the competitions which you never win the other deals can be had through most rewards/perk sites, that’s what I find but depends what you want...

i never get the freebies can’t be bothered to walk the 5 min out my way...

google it andread up on it find out if it’s what you would use, would be a lot more info for yourself than personal opinions..
Edited by: "Bargainhead" 5th Jan
Bargainhead05/01/2020 17:27

I wouldn’t pay extra for them, I get it as I’m on Vodafone apart from the o …I wouldn’t pay extra for them, I get it as I’m on Vodafone apart from the odd free coffee or Greg’s, sometimes stuff in Tesco, the competitions which you never win the other deals can be had through most rewards/perk sites, that’s what I find but depends what you want...i never get the freebies can’t be bothered to walk the 5 min out my way...google it andread up on it find out if it’s what you would use, would be a lot more info for yourself than personal opinions..

HI thanks I did Google but cant see a list of constant and variable offers
I would still go with Voda.. three pounds extra is worth it for the veryme deals..
Bargainhead05/01/2020 17:27

I wouldn’t pay extra for them, I get it as I’m on Vodafone apart from the o …I wouldn’t pay extra for them, I get it as I’m on Vodafone apart from the odd free coffee or Greg’s, sometimes stuff in Tesco, the competitions which you never win the other deals can be had through most rewards/perk sites, that’s what I find but depends what you want...i never get the freebies can’t be bothered to walk the 5 min out my way...google it andread up on it find out if it’s what you would use, would be a lot more info for yourself than personal opinions..

To be honest I hardly use it and I've won 2 competitions for music tickets.... You get the odd Costa coffee and greggs deal and the Vue offer that's about all, I doubt its worth £3 per month but if your a heavy cinema user it might be a great deal
Edited by: "Douglas_Birks" 5th Jan
I’d pay the £3 you get a least one thing every few weeks worth that
I have been on Vodafone for ages and too lazy to check prices/change. I wouldn’t choose Vodafone because of veryme. Now and then I get Tesco stuff, that’s all.
Schemes such as veryme or o2 priority should not be main assessment criterion for network selection. I find vodafone signals really good but customer service, dont expect anything.
Sky i don’t know but check who they are piggy backing on, and if the signals are reliable in your area.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions