Very's Take 3 Program

Found 2nd Aug 2012
Hi guys,

I'm looking to buy something from Very, but I'm kinda confused by their (probably intentionally confusing) Take 3 scheme.

If I pay every part of the three payments, is there no interest?

Is it not possible to pay the full payment in one go?

Thanks guys!
Community Updates
Misc
4 Comments
Yes and yes, simple
If you overpay it gets spread out on the next too. Always confuses me (my minimum payment was 6.38 but my balance only 5.96 - how does that work?)
Anyway we signed up for a credit account to get this babycook blender, £30 off 60 spend new accounts (it was £90) about £70 elsewhere, that voucher acted like we'd spent 90 but paid 30 - so the take 3 went down to £20 a month for 3 months and then we paid another 30 and it went down again the take 3 (I would have assumed that it just meant I'd paid 2 months already) Sirry if that confused you. Not what you asked I know but I've typed it all out now
Fantastic, cheers guys. They seem to get a lot of bad press here, but it seems to me that if you pay on time (or pay it all off straight away?) you can't really go wrong.
WalnutSoap

Fantastic, cheers guys. They seem to get a lot of bad press here, but it … Fantastic, cheers guys. They seem to get a lot of bad press here, but it seems to me that if you pay on time (or pay it all off straight away?) you can't really go wrong.

The majority of the time they're overpriced before interest. You can grab some bargains though.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants