Groups

VGA 2009 - Live

So my 'How High' is being a naughty boy 1 hour in so I guess I might aswell go through the night watching this...
    Here you go anyone else whos awake...

10 Comments

Original Poster

justin.tv/ste…t_7 - Shutdown
    justin.tv/bli…ink - New link - Shutdown
    ustream.tv/cha…ing - New New Link - Shutdown
    livestream.com/vid…mez - New New New Link [Alternative Link - justin.tv/hor…d94]

Awards
    Best Voice: Jack Black
    Action/Adventure: Assassin's Creed 2
    Studio of the Year: Rocksteady
    Best teen sports game: NHL 10
    Best Individual Sports Game: UFC 2009 Undisputed (Stephen A gets shouted at for trying to relax and crack a few jokes? This show is starting to be a joke.)
    Best Role Playing Game: Dragon Age Origins
    Best performance by a human female: megan fox
    Best downloadable game: shadow complex
    Best wii game: new super mario bros wii
    Best DLC: GTA IV Ballad of Gay Tony
    Most anticipated game: God of War 3
    Best Shooter: Modern Warfare 2 (Go figure)
    Best Multiplayer Game: Modern Warfare 2 (this one is deserved I guess)
    Best fighter: Street Fighter IV
    Best handheld game: GTA: Chinatown Wars
    Best Driving game: Forza Motorsports 3
    Best soundtrack: DJ Hero
    Best 360 Game: L4D2
    Best Original Score: ODST
    Best game based on TV show: South Park Let's Go Tower Defense Play
    Best Music Game: Beatles Rockband
    Game of the year: Uncharted 2
    Best Graphics: Uncharted 2
    Best PS3 Game: Uncharted 2
    And now for the finale Met-Cast's Too bad award: Modern Warfare 2 (P.S Assassin's Creed 2 You can have action/adventure don't bother me)

Announcements/Trailers

Tron Evolution
    Batman Arkham Asylum 2 Boca!
    Deadliest Warrior; Ninja Vs. Viking Vs. Army?
    Samuel L Jackson announces Star Wars: Force Unleashed II
    Prince Of Persia: The Sands of Time; First Look
    Prince Of Persia: Forgotten sands
    New True Crime
    Crackdown 2
    Green Day Rockband
    New Medal Of Honor
    Mass Effect 2
    Halo: Reach (for the overrated award)

mod

Edited out the sweary wordy with something less sweary wordy in OP MC

Original Poster

andywedge;7205435

Edited out the sweary wordy with something less sweary wordy in OP MC

Oh I didn't know you couldn't say that.

Thanks wedge AW

Watching it to. So exited about Force Unleashed 2 and Batman. True Crime is a big meh for me, the previous games just did'nt do anything exiting or well executed IMO.

Also Andy for what its worth maybe add spoilers to the thread title before we all get shouted at for spoiling X game ?.

Original Poster

teraomi;7205596

Watching it to. So exited about Force Unleashed 2 and Batman. True Crime … Watching it to. So exited about Force Unleashed 2 and Batman. True Crime is a big meh for me, the previous games just did'nt do anything exiting or well executed IMO.Also Andy for what its worth maybe add spoilers to the thread title before we all get shouted at for spoiling X game ?.

I missed the True Crime, Yeah the old ones were okay. The fighting stuff was pretty cool and the whole police aspect. Also like the beginning of it where he comes back to his house 'cos they left him ambushed to die.
    It'll be on the news in the morning if it aint already by now anyway I reckon.

WTH. L4D 2 best 360 game

Original Poster

Halo Sheet now

Original Poster

Game Of The Year Lool
    Actually made it worth while watching this crap!

Well I was underwhelmed with the show. Popularity contest , not particularity gone for the actual achievement that games have done. Glad to see that Uncharted 2 got the goty, was between that and Arkham for me. Was totally expecting MW 2 thought due to the hype machine.

Original Poster

teraomi;7205813

Well I was underwhelmed with the show. Popularity contest , not … Well I was underwhelmed with the show. Popularity contest , not particularity gone for the actual achievement that games have done. Glad to see that Uncharted 2 got the goty, was between that and Arkham for me. Was totally expecting MW 2 thought due to the hype machine.

I know I was already typing in mw2 and people in the chwlat were like it's probably mw2 a message even came up saying mw2 wins.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Your dream gaming set up?1532
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764531
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …176456
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread416214109

See more discussions