Groups

Viagogo

Viagogo have just charged £127 booking fee on 2 latitude tickets.How can I contact them surely this is wrong!!

6 Comments

viagogo.co.uk/Help

(Why buy from Viagogo when it will be nowhere near sold out?)

The other half made the mistake of ordering from them. Got charged silly amounts for tickets, showed one price before paying and then changing once put payment in and confirmed. Joke of a company in my eyes.

They have extortionate booking fees and think in the uk they do not have to refund for ticket sales but could be wrong. Tried to get a refund from another site for some tickets I booked accidently and was told no refunds. Good luck

Viagogo is touts, you will pay more there. Ticketmaster is handling ticketing for Latitude.

If you paid by credit card, could you not ring the cc company and put a stop on the payment?

If you google Viagogo contact it is literally the first result.
    020 3137 6080

Also why do you believe this to be wrong? Did they give you a one booking fee before you clicked buy (And agree to their terms and conditions) and then charge you another amount....
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win amazing travel prizes including £2000 travel voucher, flights and holid…11
      2. LG G6 International [email protected] droidauthority22
      3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…77
      4. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card33

See more discussions