viagogo - can anyone give me a customer service telephone number please?

Found 18th Jul 2011
Community Updates
MiscPhones
Top comments
from saynoto0870.com 020 3137 1852
323 Comments
from saynoto0870.com 020 3137 1852
thanks for that but it appears to be a fax number
What is the Customer Services telephone number?
We do have a phone number and e-mail address.
It is important to us to make sure that our customers who need to speak to us most urgently are able to get in contact with us straight away. To achieve this there are a few steps we have taken:
First we offer our customers a range of tools to find the answers to their questions straight away: through our help search, our help pages and our frequently answered questions
If our customers can’t find the answer to their question, while checking the tools, they will find many 'contact us' links in the answers which will direct them to our e-mail page to ask us their question
We offer a 'track your order' page, where buyers can enter their e-mail address and transaction ID to get an up to date status on their order at any time – this is regularly updated
We provide a phone number for sellers in their first transactional e-mail

We also provide an 'emergency' phone number for our buyers in an e-mail and in their 'track your order' page 10 days before their event

Please be assured viagogo is working hard to ensure we are able to serve our customers as effectively as possible. Any purchases or sales you make through our website are covered by the viagogo guarantee.
have found this number http://www.findphonenumbers.co.uk/number/0871-909-0361.png
Edited by: "davver99" 18th Jul 2011
they have not provided a telephone number in either of those
davver99

have found this number

no longer available
As a potential customer with no access to the internet i find this so frustrating.
YOUR LACK OF TELEPHONE NUMBER IS A REFLECTION OF LACK OF CUSTOMER SERVICE.
please provide me with a telephone number
Thanks
honeyfairy
We are not in any way connected to Viagogo. This is a discussion forum about the company.
honeyfairy

As a potential customer with no access to the internet i find this so … As a potential customer with no access to the internet i find this so frustrating.YOUR LACK OF TELEPHONE NUMBER IS A REFLECTION OF LACK OF CUSTOMER SERVICE.please provide me with a telephone numberThanks

Deary deary me!
I agree. very annoying. UPS didn't pick up my ticket to be delivered to a buyer, I have told Viagogo but NO response. What am I supposed to do?
I wonder if these were the tickets that ups should have delivered to me for an event the day after tomorrow but still have not yet shipped from the Netherlands. It's impossible ot contact Viagogo - phone nos are either for fax or no longer exist or take you to barrage of prerecording stuff that is on the website anyway. Feels like a real scam to me. Anyone know any good lawyers?
Vigogo gave me a contact no of 18667770353 and an address of
160 greentree drive dover ofcourse when i try to phone them it is disconnected.number it looks like
i have lost my money its 700 pounds.
everyone told me not to trust a usa on line company and they have been proved correct.
stay away from this thats why they are in Delaware
john ferguson from new zealand
Jesus.........
THINK I HAVE JUST BEEN STUNG ASWELL,VIAGOGO SAID THEY WERE DISPATCHED IN OCT BUT WHEN I PHONED UPS WITH THE TRACKING NUMBER THEY ARE SAYING THAT THEY HAVENT RECEIVED ANY TICKETS FOR ME.TOTALLY GUTTED,DONT KNOW WHAT TOO DO NOW.WILL I BE ABLE TO GET MY MONEY BACK?I PAID WITH A CREDIT CARD AND HAVE PROOF THAT THE MONEY HAS CAME OUT MY ACCOUNT.CAN ANYONE TELL WHAT TOO DO NEXT AS THE CONCERT IS NEXT SAT!!!!
Stop shouting for starters
Try 0871 703 7321, but be prepared to hold. Just found it as I'm chasing payment they owe me and after ten minutes of Spanish guitar I had to give up and get on with my life.
after trying all sorts of numbers, i finally had some success with this one, 0871 508 4849,
ps i have been on hold for 20 minutes so far!!!
+44 203 137 6080 - Inside/Outside UK
0845 862 3670 - Inside UK Only

But you will be on hold for a while - 20 mins so far as well
I can't even find an email address for them.
All I want to do is link multiple season tickets to the same account and can't figure out how to do it
Guys I really need help, has anyone had any luck getting through to them?
Viagogo are cowboys, please do not use that site anymore!
steff331

Guys I really need help, has anyone had any luck getting through to them?

The number I got was 00448458623670 but i have been getting a busy signal and I am also calling them from the U.S.
this company is appalling. its 48 hours till the concert i am meant to be going to and still not recieved tickets. order only says pending shipment. emailed 3 times, no response. just tried 0845 862 3670 but they are not open yet... dont open till 10am and close at 5! allright for some eh!
(conveniently gets around people calling before and after work too...)

seriously unimpressed
this company is appalling. its 48 hours till the concert i am meant to be going to and still not recieved tickets. order only says pending shipment. emailed 3 times, no response. just tried 0845 862 3670 but they are not open yet... dont open till 10am and close at 5! allright for some eh!

seriously unimpressed

seriously unimpressed
brought ticket for v fest for 2012 does this mean ive lost my money???
freephone number for viagogo is 0800 8620226
08008620226. It's the line to sell tickets. They always answer. Than ask to be transferred to customer services. It works. Cept they will tell you their computers are down. Persevere. They do ring you back, when it suits them.
Thank you arthurartur!

I have just called 0800 8620226 which was answered straight away. I then aksed to get passed onto customer services. The giril was really nice and hopefully has dealt with my ticket situation but i have to say i have been completely stressed out trying to contact Viagogo. I will never use this site again!
ordered tickets to mumford and sons for the 30th of this month i know its still 12 days till concert but have read some awful things about them and really dont think ill recieve them i really hope they prove me wrong but reding all the reviews doesnt look good , if i was gaurenteed my money back i would buy more from a company i always use , why i didnt do that in the first place ill never no , its not so much the money its the fact i want to see the band anyone got anything nice to say about them ? have had emails saying that i should not worry and will get them my problem is can never talk to anyone ! havent had a good experience totally stressed out about the whole thing
Bought two tickets for the Chelsea Flower Show and received an email confirming that the tickets are available for pick up on the day of the event between 4pm & 7pm. Very helpful when it opens at 8am and closes at 5pm !

Who are these people? I phoned the sales number and asked to be transferred and the girl asked for one moment - and am now tapping this out some twenty five minutes later and am still on hold.

I feel a call to the Trading Standards coming on. A Swiss company is about to meet British tenacity.

Try anywhere else to get your tickets if you can because this shower could not organise a P*** up in a Brewery !
I am having a nightmare. My event Chelsea Flower Show is in 36 hours and my tickets are marked as not dispatched. I can not find a number that lets me speak to a human!! Help!! Does anyone have a UK customer service number??
I just used this phone number
+44 203 137 6080 - Inside/Outside UK

It worked! Which was a relief since every other communication attempt has been so frustrating. I wasn't on hold that long either. Have your transaction ID ready
Less than 2 days before a festival I still hadn't got my ticket from viagogo, I tried every number I could find and the only one I had any luck with was 0871 703 7321 although it wasn't a customer service line, the guy I spoke to kept giving me the customer service number and I got quite angry at him saying its useless, that it's just recorded and didn't help with anything so he took my number and said he'd get someone to call me back
I thought I wouldn't get a call back but 10 minutes later I got a call from the 08458623670 number and they explained the seller had problems with ups and sent it royal mail overnight delivery
So basically call that first number
Get angry at them
And they'll get off their **** and sort it out
Whoever gave out this number: 0845 862 3670.
Thank you so much you're such a life saver.
I too have had real problems trying to get hold of viagogo- i have emialed the md alex zivoder at alex.zivoder@gmial.com why not try that if you have no joy!! i expect i will not being going to see coldplay on friday , so much for the meaningles 100% guarrantee,when you cannot get to speak to anyone and all you get is automated responses to e-mails-absolutely useless and i shall not be using viagogo again. i am yet to do battle to get my money back.!
It seems to be that when viagogo themselves have sold the tickets they do not post out till the very last minute.
I received my slash tickets in the end but they arrived the day before the gig.
I thought that I had bought the tickets from a seller on viagogo but the tickets arrived in a viagogo wallet, so I presume that it was viagogo themselves
THEY ARE USELESSSSS! My ticket for coldplay hasn't arrived, and it's on Friday, I can't get in contact, tried all the telephone numbers, and frankly don't have time to hold half an hour as I've got an exam to study for tommorow. STUPID COMPANY!!!!

Going to spam email them 50 times?? May be I'll get a response?!

Anyone managed to find a direct phone number?!
@ahounsome4242 same here mate! They gave me a fedex tracking number and the item is still not in transit and never been!!! I emailed them twice, but haven't received a reply yet, going to call them 20 times tomorrow. Anyone every got tickets from them? Would have been kind of a shame to loose 200 quid for the tickets...
Had just received the tickets... they sent them by royal mail. And these assholes charged for use of Fedex... they just want to ripoff more money, so they post it by a cheaper company

never using viagogo again
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants