Viagogo - is it safe and also ami I able to use PayPal credit?

Found 28th Dec 2017
As title says I only came across this site is it safe to use and also is it possible to use PayPal credit?
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
From the amount of bad feedback and experiences shared on Here. Personally I would be very cautious as a buyer or seller
I was very worried when I brought my nelly tickets from there because of all the reviews but I must of been very lucky as mine came on time with no issues and I had a great evening 👌 when I emailed them closer to the day of the event they got back to me very quickly and I was able to track them.

Just expect to pay over the odds
It's legalised touting so expect to pay more than the ticket is worth and if unlucky not get in at all as the tickets might not be transferable.
Are you sure the event you wish to attend is sold out elsewhere? The Viagogo website is designed to trick people into believing tickets are in short supply and then overcharging them.
Be very careful, I met 2 ladies in July who had paid over £300 for tickets to Coldplay in Cardiff, they were turned away as they were fake tickets. The stewards stated that it happens all the time with tickets from viagogo.
look at trust pilot lol
From personl experience, avoid.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions