Groups

Viber video calls

I use skype which is very easy to make video calls over wifi. I want to speak to someone over video and they have Viper. I have not used viper before so downloaded it to my android phone.

The person I want to speak to is on the list for me to call so is it free over wifi? It didn't ask me to set up a user name like skype.

5 Comments

Viber or viper? Why not just try it. They're not going to charge you because they don't have your card details!

If you mean Viber it is free using wifi calling to other viber contacts. VIBER - VIBER = Free. (Via wifi, if not wifi will use mobile data..)

Viber - mobile costs.
    Edited by: "MrMan2011" 22nd Oct 2016

Agree with MrMan2011

Viber is free wherever your internet is free. Unless you have a data package on your mobile contract but using video over data will eat up your allowance (if applicable)
    I've previously used viber for years mainly on pc with video calls overseas and when using my data allowance (mobile phone away from home) I just cancel the video and revert to text chat only.

Try oovoo you can have multi video calls at the same time it's good and free

Original Poster

artnada

Viber or viper? Why not just try it. They're not going to charge you … Viber or viper? Why not just try it. They're not going to charge you because they don't have your card details!

As others have said. They don't need your credit card details to charge. You can be charged by using your plan minutes or outside of plan costs.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. GIVEAWAY - Clear out of duplicate CD Keys from Humble Bundle I have yet to …33
      2. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***1832
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767463
      4. One thing you've forgotten56

See more discussions