Groups
    EXPIRED

Vibrating mascara??wtf?

Just saw an advert for this-is there NO gimmick they think girls wont fall for?

39 Comments

They will if it comes in a shaped bottle :whistling:;-)

starsparkle2311;6280246

I had a look at this stuff the other day, i lol'd

I hadnt heard of it yet. Hello honeypie. xxx

ClarityofMind;6280242

They will if it comes in a shaped bottle :whistling:;-)

:giggle:

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;6280246

I had a look at this stuff the other day, i lol'd

what price are they asking for it?

starsparkle2311;6280254

Hi COM:)

Hello my sugarplum fairy :w00t:;-)

barky;6280261

what price are they asking for it?

It says " Do you baybuh, for a tenner ";-)

Its all a load of crap anyway, all these mascaras are no better than each other, if you want long eyelashes like on the adverts you need false ones! Tried them all lol

Although I would be lost without my mascara.

4lyons09;6280257

:giggle:

heh Hello my lovely xx

4lyons09;6280270

Its all a load of crap anyway, all these mascaras are no better than each … Its all a load of crap anyway, all these mascaras are no better than each other, if you want long eyelashes like on the adverts you need false ones! Tried them all lolAlthough I would be lost without my mascara.

+1

Dunno why I use mascara I cry so frequently I panda-eye it anyway :-D

ClarityofMind;6280272

heh Hello my lovely xx

Hey Com you having a nice sunday ?

4lyons09;6280280

Hey Com you having a nice sunday ?

Hmmm..

I fought with ppl at ASDA this morning.

They're rowdy and agressive and I was frightened lol

Been alright since i made a cup of tea and logged in here :w00t::-D

How you doing hun? xx

4lyons09;6280270

Its all a load of crap anyway, all these mascaras are no better than each … Its all a load of crap anyway, all these mascaras are no better than each other, if you want long eyelashes like on the adverts you need false ones! Tried them all lolAlthough I would be lost without my mascara.

if you read the smallprint at the bottom of adverts it says that the model has had false lashes applied to emphasise her lashes lol i think its false advertising really as most ppl dont read it
    only reason i saw it was i am avon rep and it was on bottom of a picture so i watched other makes too. different ones will work for different people but at end of day if you have no lashes no mascara can lengthen them without falsies really as what does it stick to?:w00t:
    corinne

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6280288

Hmmm.. I fought with ppl at ASDA this morning. They're rowdy and … Hmmm.. I fought with ppl at ASDA this morning. They're rowdy and agressive and I was frightened lolBeen alright since i made a cup of tea and logged in here :w00t::-DHow you doing hun? xx

give me their names and I will have them killed

instead of using mascara every day i get my eyelashes permed and tinted now looks alot better

barky;6280291

See now I KNOW you're Scottish :w00t::-D;-)

Pm on its way..... lol xx

ClarityofMind;6280288

Hmmm.. I fought with ppl at ASDA this morning. They're rowdy and … Hmmm.. I fought with ppl at ASDA this morning. They're rowdy and agressive and I was frightened lolBeen alright since i made a cup of tea and logged in here :w00t::-DHow you doing hun? xx

Ohh I hate going to supermarkets :x
    Im ok, just waiting from the OH to come back from footie, was the local derby and we lost so I am hiding when he gets back :giggle:

edjaned;6280293

instead of using mascara every day i get my eyelashes permed and tinted … instead of using mascara every day i get my eyelashes permed and tinted now looks alot better

I used to have mine dyed too x x

rosalie;6280289

if you read the smallprint at the bottom of adverts it says that the … if you read the smallprint at the bottom of adverts it says that the model has had false lashes applied to emphasise her lashes lol i think its false advertising really as most ppl dont read itonly reason i saw it was i am avon rep and it was on bottom of a picture so i watched other makes too. different ones will work for different people but at end of day if you have no lashes no mascara can lengthen them without falsies really as what does it stick to?:w00t:corinne

I didn't know that!! The robbing (swear word here) :?

starsparkle2311;6280310

Boots had it for nearly £15, I lol'd again and shoved it back on the … Boots had it for nearly £15, I lol'd again and shoved it back on the shelf:-D

:? Thats so much!!!

I buy my make up with the vouchers you get in boots when you spend x amount :oops:

4lyons09;6280299

Ohh I hate going to supermarkets :xIm ok, just waiting from the OH to … Ohh I hate going to supermarkets :xIm ok, just waiting from the OH to come back from footie, was the local derby and we lost so I am hiding when he gets back :giggle:

oh I so know how that goes lol

you poor baby, quick gets lots of beer in the fridge and then go hide in the bedroom lol

barky;6280291

AAAhhh a true glaswegian lol !!!!!!

We Glaswegians just sort it instantly dont we barky :thumbsup:

No messing with us lol

bossyboots;6280336

AAAhhh a true glaswegian lol !!!!!! We Glaswegians just sort it … AAAhhh a true glaswegian lol !!!!!! We Glaswegians just sort it instantly dont we barky :thumbsup:No messing with us lol

I love Glaswegians one and all :-D

Original Poster

bossyboots;6280336

AAAhhh a true glaswegian lol !!!!!! We Glaswegians just sort it … AAAhhh a true glaswegian lol !!!!!! We Glaswegians just sort it instantly dont we barky :thumbsup:No messing with us lol

never found an argument that couldnt be settled with a baseball bat

barky;6280359

lol - I like the headbutt approach - its quick and less messy than a baseball bat!

anyway sorry OP - back to the thread. I have tried loads of mascara's but stick with the Bourjois Coup de Theater as its brilliant - if I dont get it on offer when I need it - I order off ebay

barky;6280359

bossyboots;6280368

lol - I like the headbutt approach - its quick and less messy than a … lol - I like the headbutt approach - its quick and less messy than a baseball bat!

You two are my BESTEST buddies :w00t::-D

Barky I bet us two could have a thread solely between us on past experiences lol

Original Poster

bossyboots;6280396

Barky I bet us two could have a thread solely between us on past … Barky I bet us two could have a thread solely between us on past experiences lol

lol

barky;6280402

lol

love the nervous laughter and its meaningful tentative admittance ;-)

BTw Barky........ I OWN A TOBLERONE!!! :w00t:

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6280425

love the nervous laughter and its meaningful tentative admittance ;-)BTw … love the nervous laughter and its meaningful tentative admittance ;-)BTw Barky........ I OWN A TOBLERONE!!! :w00t:

you and that dalmation are in cahoots methinks

barky;6280443

you and that dalmation are in cahoots methinks

I aint givin it my chocolate :-D;-)

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6280449

I aint givin it my chocolate :-D;-)

toblerones are 2 for a quid in asda at the moment btw-not good for dominos figure

well well well... i just knew a thread with vibrate in the title would attract certain people ...afternoon sexpots:whistling:

barky;6280480

toblerones are 2 for a quid in asda at the moment btw-not good for … toblerones are 2 for a quid in asda at the moment btw-not good for dominos figure

or mine either lol

Thank God I havent been able to eat much lately :oops:

queenlush;6280531

well well well... i just knew a thread with vibrate in the title would … well well well... i just knew a thread with vibrate in the title would attract certain people ...afternoon sexpots:whistling:

Hello my gorgeous lady Welcome to VIBRATION PLANET...

We can attend to your every need :whistling:;-)

ClarityofMind;6280547

Hello my gorgeous lady Welcome to VIBRATION PLANET...We can attend to … Hello my gorgeous lady Welcome to VIBRATION PLANET...We can attend to your every need :whistling:;-)

lol you knew who i meant then :thumbsup:

queenlush;6280555

lol you knew who i meant then :thumbsup:

lol, Me???

I'm empty headed me...

haven't got a clue whats goin on :whistling:;-):-D

ClarityofMind;6280564

lol, Me???I'm empty headed me... haven't got a clue whats goin on … lol, Me???I'm empty headed me... haven't got a clue whats goin on :whistling:;-):-D

methinks naivity isn't one of your weak points :-D

queenlush;6280579

methinks naivity isn't one of your weak points :-D

and yet it so is... lol

:oops:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. One for the mathmaticians2847
      2. One thing you've forgotten55
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767462
      4. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.816

See more discussions