Groups

victor valdes out for 6 weeks

good news for arsenal,i think

6 Comments

Is it really? Arsenal's first goal was due to him being beat on his near post which he should never have been. The second goal he was blind sighted by his defenders because of his poor positioning. The reason he has so many clean sheets is due to the fact Barca keep the ball more than the opposition, when they're up against a good side he gets found out.

Original Poster

mightyreds

Is it really? Arsenal's first goal was due to him being beat on his near … Is it really? Arsenal's first goal was due to him being beat on his near post which he should never have been. The second goal he was blind sighted by his defenders because of his poor positioning. The reason he has so many clean sheets is due to the fact Barca keep the ball more than the opposition, when they're up against a good side he gets found out.

after alls said and done he,s still a top class keeper,i doubt any premeirship club would turn him down

Banned

They probably won't need a keeper in the second leg tbh.

pinto has just made a wonder save against bilbao so their deputy doesn't look too shabby.

Original Poster

ants97

pinto has just made a wonder save against bilbao so their deputy doesn't … pinto has just made a wonder save against bilbao so their deputy doesn't look too shabby.

yes i just saw that save,top draw save

I think he is quite over-rated to be honest
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio1526
      2. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial1015
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?32171
      4. Deleting chats on Facebook Messenger78

See more discussions