Expired

Victory!!!! we won I tell ya!!!!!!!!!!!

Found 11th Feb 2010
Just back from murrayfield,My nephews team won the scottish schools rugby cup!!

An absolute nailbiter but we hang on for a 10-8 victory-mrs barky and brothers wife were iconsoleable with sobbing at the end. Was always my fathers dream to see a member of the family play at murrayfield,sadly he passed away 3 years ago but my brother and I sat in the seats in murrayfield that have his name on them and bit our nails to the ends waiting for the final whistle.

A great day out,and Im just about to get the champagne outta the fridge.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
10 Comments

Huge Congrats :-D

what age is that? must be a good team to have won. We always enter for the daily mail cup where the final ends up at Twickenham. Furthest we've got is the quarter finals.

Original Poster

deadduck_145;7817521

what age is that? must be a good team to have won. We always enter for … what age is that? must be a good team to have won. We always enter for the daily mail cup where the final ends up at Twickenham. Furthest we've got is the quarter finals.

under 15s m8-then the under 18s played immediately afterwards-didnt stay for that one tho as kids were tired.

Hey well done to him. What an experience for him - and for you all. A night to cherish.

barky;7817539

under 15s m8-then the under 18s played immediately afterwards-didnt stay … under 15s m8-then the under 18s played immediately afterwards-didnt stay for that one tho as kids were tired.

ah right. we're a small u18's team 'cos of the size of our college so we never expect to get far. Its good fun though,

Who won? Stew mel?

well done to the barkies!

Banned

Congratulations all round. Enjoy the celebrations :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Pavers;7818224

Who won? Stew mel?

nope-hutchie m8

barky;7819389

nope-hutchie m8

D'oh
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition53488
    2. Free Soap & Glory Bath Bomb (High Score)22
    3. Win an all-inclusive holiday to Antigua, including flights!33
    4. Win a Blink home security and monitoring system, worth £269.99 @ Netmums11

See more discussions