Groups

Video - bbc website.

Want to save this video to my pc..
    bbc.co.uk/rea…ca/

how can i do it?

Tried real player, nothing works.

7 Comments

Banned

If you're using Firefox browser, download the Download Helper add on.

Original Poster

Its greyed out on the toolbar once installed?

Banned

spobby;2858157

Its greyed out on the toolbar once installed?

I'm guessing at this (not particulary knowledgeable about it!) try opening Tools > Download Helper> Preferences and check the Icon Animation box is checked.

As I said I might be talking out of my ass coz I'm not sure but worth a try!

Someone will no doubt give you the correct advice.
    Good luck :thumbsup:

try opening the page in windows internet explorer then using the real player browser recorder.my real player thing stopped working when i upgraded to firefox 3.

Original Poster

timthehippy;2858204

try opening the page in windows internet explorer then using the real … try opening the page in windows internet explorer then using the real player browser recorder.my real player thing stopped working when i upgraded to firefox 3.

i downgraded to firefox v2 and it comes on youtube but not bbc, same as the download helper.

I just downloaded the metallica performance..pm me if you want to know how to do it......
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211

See more discussions