Expired

Video Camera (that fits a tripod and works ok in lowish light)

5 replies
Found 24th Mar 2010
Can't find anything on hotukdeals really. Most stuff on here are portable mini HD things which aren't much use.

5 Comments

Original Poster

Thanks for your help.

I have to say though that most of those are crap and some are out of stock.

Banned

you didnt specify a budget!

of course the cheaper ones no so great!
being a deals website, the deals end quickly
also you can choose between a hard drive, dvd or sd card recording

play.com/HOM…tml?searchstring=sony+camcorder&searchtype=ELEC&searchsource=1&searchfilters=s{sony+camcorder}%2bc{211}%2b

Original Poster

But they really are bad though.

I had noticed them, just thought few of them were worth the money.

Around £150-200 is about right, although obviously would prefer cheaper. Not too bothered about HD.

Appreciate your post btw, don't take what I said the wrong way, there just seems to be so much crap around at this price range.

Banned

sotomonkey;8198562

But they really are bad though. I had noticed them, just thought few of … But they really are bad though. I had noticed them, just thought few of them were worth the money. Around £150-200 is about right, although obviously would prefer cheaper. Not too bothered about HD.Appreciate your post btw, don't take what I said the wrong way, there just seems to be so much crap around at this price range.

yes, a lot are chasing the HD market, but with cheap cmos sensors that give the jelly effect, and of course awful low light

I would probably spend 250 on a sony, and check out the website trusted reviews.com
they review a fair range of prices
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927403
    2. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…914
    3. Coming up to bonfire night ...2333
    4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247600

See more discussions