Video doorbells at Wowcher.co.uk any good? Or any other video doorbell suggestions?

Posted 7th Jan
Hi there,

I have seen various video doorbells on Wowcher.co.uk

Are any of them actually any good to have at all as an alternate option the the Ring doorbells at all and is Wowcher safe / legit?

If not are there any others worth going for at all please?

Thanks
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

5 Comments
Ask yourself, If they were good would they need to sell themselves out to wowcher? The Ring doorbells are on offer on here somewhere- about £70 I think.

Not really my thing to be honest- then again I live in the sticks and work from home so I can always answer to door in person.
adamtattonreid07/01/2020 20:26

Ask yourself, If they were good would they need to sell themselves out to …Ask yourself, If they were good would they need to sell themselves out to wowcher? The Ring doorbells are on offer on here somewhere- about £70 I think.Not really my thing to be honest- then again I live in the sticks and work from home so I can always answer to door in person.

Thank you for your message. Yes I have commented on that but you need to pay a subscription to record whereas the cheaper ones you can just record to cloud or microsd

There are also some on Amazon as well.

Don't want to pay the subscription but wouldn't mind recording at times.
HotUkDale07/01/2020 20:32

Thank you for your message. Yes I have commented on that but you need to …Thank you for your message. Yes I have commented on that but you need to pay a subscription to record whereas the cheaper ones you can just record to cloud or microsdThere are also some on Amazon as well.Don't want to pay the subscription but wouldn't mind recording at times.

Do you really need to pay a subscription!! I honestly never knew that - bloody terrible!!
Like I say, never bothered looking at them at all.
adamtattonreid07/01/2020 20:36

Do you really need to pay a subscription!! I honestly never knew that - …Do you really need to pay a subscription!! I honestly never knew that - bloody terrible!! Like I say, never bothered looking at them at all.

No you don’t have to pay a subscription. The Ring doorbell will still function without it, it just won’t store any motion or doorbell presses, you will still get notifications and be able to answer it when it’s rung.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions