Video downloader

Posted 19th Apr
What's a good app for downloading videos off utube website etc to cast to tv later? I've got a screen recorder but it doesn't always work and I don't know if phone screen screen recorded stuff is the same quality/aspect ratio as downloaded? My TV is big so poor quality stuff looks terrible.
Community Updates
Ask
15 Comments
Not sure what your using but Tubemate works on android let's you down to your phone, UC browser and Firefox let you download some vids from websites.
Snaptube on Android.
This can rip Youtube videos click.
DaveG4619/04/2020 17:54

Not sure what your using but Tubemate works on android let's you down to …Not sure what your using but Tubemate works on android let's you down to your phone, UC browser and Firefox let you download some vids from websites.

I used to use TubeMate then it had legal problems and stopped working, guessing that's sorted now then. I'll download it again but it's not just utube videos I want saved for later it's videos off any website I'm browsing or get sent a link for.
The longest running is youtube-dl and is available on windows PCs and Linux. Newpipe is the best for Android.

Both ad free and open source IIRC.
jumpinoffthbed19/04/2020 19:31

I used to use TubeMate then it had legal problems and stopped working, …I used to use TubeMate then it had legal problems and stopped working, guessing that's sorted now then. I'll download it again but it's not just utube videos I want saved for later it's videos off any website I'm browsing or get sent a link for.

It'll depend on what video types you are trying to download and how they coded on the site Firefox has add ons to down load some video types
WinX HD converter the one I linked you can rip off other sites too click. Scroll down to see what sites are avaialable.
I use Vidmate on Android
YouTube vanced
easiest is just add pp after youtube
so for example www.youtube .com/watch?v=YN8USCqC6AM
becomes www.youtubepp .com/watch?v=YN8USCqC6AM

Wonder which member on here this is? Own up you scummy deal stealing fiend.
Edited by: "harlzter" 20th Apr
harlzter20/04/2020 14:01

easiest is just add pp after youtube so for example www.youtube …easiest is just add pp after youtube so for example www.youtube .com/watch?v=YN8USCqC6AMbecomes www.youtubepp .com/watch?v=YN8USCqC6AMWonder which member on here this is? Own up you scummy deal stealing fiend.

harlzter20/04/2020 18:20

Which bit confusimacates you?

The scummy fiend bit lol
jumpinoffthbed21/04/2020 01:58

The scummy fiend bit lol

If you watch the video its someone using software to find deals on here and work out what will make them a decent profit so they can sell it on (known as arbitrage) so they are doing members out of deals by snapping all the good ones up in bulk.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions