Groups
    EXPIRED

video editing software

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]I have a few old home made movies that i got converted to cd a little while ago. i need a good and fairly simple piece of software to convert them into dvd format. the software also needs to be capable of making cutting out unwanted clips, and rearranging scenes. currently the movies i have are in one clip, but need to be split into about 5 separate clips or even 5 separate DVDs[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]any help will be appreciated[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]also prices of software too.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]thanks[/SIZE][/FONT]

1 Comment

Have you tried..... Windows Movie Maker 2.1 makes home movies amazingly fun. With Movie Maker 2.1, you can create, edit, and share your home movies right on your computer. Build your movie with a few simple drag-and-drops. Delete bad shots and include only the best scenes. Then share your movie via the Web, e-mail, or CD. Using third-party software you can even take movies you've made and turn them into DVDs. You can also save your movie back to the video tape in your camera to play back on a TV or on the camera itself.

Available free from microsoft update, you should have a version with XP SP2 but 2.1 is the latest.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Looking for a mobile phone with a £300 budget45
      2. Oil for Oak Doors33
      3. Breath of the Wild Replacement Cover?44
      4. HUKD Advanced Search11

See more discussions