Video Game Conditions...

What's the name of the condition (or does it have a name) where people tilt or turn the joypad whilst playing driving games??? And while I'm at it... can we have a new one for people (namely me) who consistently get lost playing FPS and end wandering aimlessly round deserted corridoors or streets...

ODST... 4 hours..??? Not when you spend a good hour going in the wrong direction...

5 Comments

Still yet to play my copy of ODST will make sure i dont make the same mistake

Might I add another: people who involuntary stand up or jump around while playing games.... Not me obviously.....................

The driving one is called imaretard syndrome. Users feel they are actually driving a vehicle

"And while I'm at it... can we have a new one for people (namely me) who consistently get lost playing FPS and end wandering aimlessly round deserted corridoors or streets..."

we already have, we call them women, google "map rotation ability"

involuntary joypad gesticulation
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4661374
    2. Walnut snip: Nestlé cuts nut out of chocolate after prices surge - The Guar…1011
    3. Baby boxes to be sent to new parents in Scotland from Tuesday!1420
    4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523407

See more discussions