Groups

video maker?

Hi

Im wanting to make a video for my partner on our anniversary. Whats the best program to use on windows/online where its easy to add photos, text and have different songs playing at different times?

Thanks!

6 Comments

Banned

Windows movie maker will do what you are after. A basic piece of software but will do the job. If you have windows OS you will more than likely already have it.

Original Poster

MrScotchBonnet

Windows movie maker will do what you are after. A basic piece of software … Windows movie maker will do what you are after. A basic piece of software but will do the job. If you have windows OS you will more than likely already have it.

I tried using that but couldnt add text over images?

Corel have some video software ( formerly called Ulead video studio etc. )
    There is also Wondershare Filmore , I used the trial for work on my own anniversary videos

Original Poster

zworld

Corel have some video software ( formerly called Ulead video studio etc. … Corel have some video software ( formerly called Ulead video studio etc. )There is also Wondershare Filmore , I used the trial for work on my own anniversary videos

Dont think they offer a trial anymore

SkyBlu75

Dont think they offer a trial anymore

Look for a slightly older version of the product : Wondershare video editor

Original Poster

zworld

Look for a slightly older version of the product : Wondershare video … Look for a slightly older version of the product : Wondershare video editor

Managed to get a trial thanks a lot its just what I wanted!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Amazon spend £20 and get £5 extra11
      2. Virgin media sign up22
      3. Samsung Galaxy S622
      4. Samsung Galaxy S8 Deal £452 at Sky Mobile - Would it work ?11

See more discussions