Groups
    EXPIRED

Video Sender

Guys

Anyone spotted any decent deals on a good quality video sender in the sales?

Im looking to send my Virgin Cable tv picture thru to a TV i got for xmas in my kitchen and reckon this would be the best way to do it without messing around with wires etc as I dont have a cable point anywhere near the kitchen.

Thanks in advance

6 Comments

Spotted one the other week for 20 quid, will have a look.
    Mind though, microwave ovens affect them unless you buy the higher frequency range senders at around 60 quid plus maplin.co.uk/Mod…672

esq3585;3878027

Spotted one the other week for 20 quid, will have a look.Mind though, … Spotted one the other week for 20 quid, will have a look.Mind though, microwave ovens affect them unless you buy the higher frequency range senders at around 60 quid plus http://www.maplin.co.uk/Module.aspx?ModuleNo=222672

plus i found out if you have wireless internet, it works on the same frequency as the sender, and the sender wont work.

Saw a Ferguson set at Currys for £9.99 today.

vickywil5;3878190

plus i found out if you have wireless internet, it works on the same … plus i found out if you have wireless internet, it works on the same frequency as the sender, and the sender wont work.

Sender works but sometimes you get glitching on it due to wireless being broadcast.:thumbsup:

i have these from tesco and work ok with virgin media(2nd tv upstairs)
    direct.tesco.com/q/R…spx

i use the digisender one from argos, doesnt get affected by my wireless router or microwave

if it doesnt work for u, just take it back to argos!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Uncharted - The Lost Legacy runtime?11
      2. Best roaming data PAYG for USA11
      3. Sky broadband cancel notice period.22
      4. Car MOT77

See more discussions