Video Senders - Watch TV around the house

Found 21st Jan 2010
I am thinking of getting an Emprex AWV-698B 5.8Ghz Wireless Video sender. Does anyone know if you can also transmit the signal from a PS3 (i've heard you can) and if so how do you do it

Thanks guys

1. Misc
  2. TV
  3. Watch
4 Comments

Just a heads up, I tried video senders in the past to transmit my sky form one room to another, and the picture quality was extremely poor!

Make sure if you are getting one that you get a decent one...

Get a slingbox :thumbsup:

andrewnclark;7612723

Just a heads up, I tried video senders in the past to transmit my sky … Just a heads up, I tried video senders in the past to transmit my sky form one room to another, and the picture quality was extremely poor!Make sure if you are getting one that you get a decent one...

I'll second that. I dont know what it is about my house but nothing worked. We tried at least 3 different makes and they were all crap. We only wanted it to go through 1 brick wall and the units were only about 2 foot part but still didnt work. We ended up running a wire.

What ever you do make sure you check out the returns policy when you buy.

think the problem people had could be because the frequency the old ones used were ones that wifi, cordless phones used. the new 5.8ghz one are supposed to be much better
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Spotify, Apple, or Google Play Music?33
    2. How much gravel would I need to buy for my garden ??66
    3. Prime members - is it worth it?66
    4. boiler / radiator - quote - is this a good deal?11

See more discussions